12 point appeal | Page 24 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Wednesday ........................... minus 12 ........................... NEXT EFFING YEAR !!!

How on earth does that make sense?

I think they’ve applied it next season to avoiding relegating them this. These commissions seem to take this stance, as per Macc too. I’d like to think this goes in our favour to be honest as I’m not sure how a commission could apply ours to the one just passed given this judgement. The whippet botherers will be furious if ours gets over turned or deferred as well.

That said it’s just a shit house trick from the efl. Announce it Friday night to avoid scrutiny until Monday when they hope it’ll have blown over.

Actually fucking RAGING about the Wednesday stuff.

Such an out of touch shamnbles of a governing body.

Fuck the EFL. Even if they reinstate 12 points, and award an extra 100, they can just swim in a pond of my nob cheese until they drown. Absolute shower of *****.

If they ( Sheff Wed ) were given the deduction this season it wouldn't help us, in fact if our deduction is overturned or reduced and we are in the championship along with them it actually helps us as they are 12 pts below us come the first match. Doesn't make it right though.

.... I’d like to think this goes in our favour to be honest as I’m not sure how a commission could apply ours to the one just passed given this judgement. .........

This is where I don't understand your logic MiW.

I think we're both confident that we'll end up with the points deduction reduced. That being the case, I'd far rather have them taken off for the season just gone than next.

10 points off this season means we start next season on the championship with a clean sheet.

I dread to think what next season would be like, still in the Championship, but starting on minus 10.

I think we're both confident that we'll end up with the points deduction reduced. That being the case, I'd far rather have them taken off for the season just gone than next.

10 points off this season means we start next season on the championship with a clean sheet.

I dread to think what next season would be like, still in the Championship, but starting on minus 10.

Well of course that would be preferable but if the penalty can’t be over turned then far better it’s deferred until next season. Yes it would be shit viewing but the bigger picture is more tv revenue, solidarity payments, gate receipts (covid permitting) and players not leaving for peanuts due to release clauses.

Well of course that would be preferable but if the penalty can’t be over turned then far better it’s deferred until next season. Yes it would be shit viewing but the bigger picture is more tv revenue, solidarity payments, gate receipts (covid permitting) and players not leaving for peanuts due to release clauses.

Have confidence in our case.

T' QC's on fire, th' EFL were terrified.

;)

Why would the EFL reduce our punishment to 10 points or any points this season? It wouldn't be a punishment as such would it? A 10 point reduction wouldn't make a jot of difference now.

Any reduction would apply next season, the EFL even though backing down wouldn't want to lose face and still want us to face some punishment.

So what do u wish them then Norm? The fact that they didn't give a fuck what shit storm they left behind, who they fucked over, any consequences to people working there and the resulting redundancies.....you wish them well will you???

They should face the appropriate punishment, whatever that would be God only knows, but to wish a serious illness or maybe death on someone is a bit over the top.

The Covid post was bang out of order pal!