12 point appeal | Page 14 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Those nice lot over at Barnsley have left us a message or two... Why did I even look?? I'm just angrier now than I was before. I understand they want to celebrate staying up but not quite sure why it has to be so vindictive?
They do realise that we haven't been relegated. We've been demoted after finishing in 13th closer to the play offs than them in 22nd!

View attachment 41009

Probably a couple of 40 year old Virgins still living with their mum who take out their frustration of living such a miserable existence by talking shit on line in between throwing what little money they have at eThots.

Every fan base has it's morons that won't represent the majority don't let a couple of twats get the reaction they will be trying to provoke.

Their triumph may yet be short lived if our QC has anything to say about it.

Every club will have wankers who delight in others misfortune...we will have ours who would have done exactly the same. Best thing is dont read bullshit....what's the point ? Hardly going to make you feel better is it ?

The appeal is ongoing, let's see what happens but if that fails is league 1 that bad ?..dont forget our saleable assets will be gone so what's left will probably be league 1 level. As long as we are watching a team run out in blue I'll be there but the last thing we need is so called supporters deserting us because of this or that or tuther...not really supporters those in the first place.

Every last one of us needs to renew or 1st time buy season tickets because they need us now more than ever.

Up the Tics.

One bright spot in amongst all this shit is that the administrators have done their work properly.
They've clearly dug as deep as possible into this NLF purchase and IEC loan and found that it doesn't exist so Whikst Choi thought he'd been a smart arse and secured himself as a major creditor in order to get his money back, he is in fact seemingly going to get the sum total of absolutely fuck all 😂😂😂

There is a smidgin of justice in this world after all

A knife cuts two ways bro, wait until we win the appeal and send the Tykes down, then hit their website with shite, i'll be winding em up like a grandfather clock!

Not a chance they will send Barnsley down now. Sorry but we are dreaming. If we think so. Administration is 12 points. Every team knows this before the season starts
Nor issue punishment to Sheffield Wednesday either and in their case their financial irregularities may even have had a bearing on the quality of their side and final league position.

But no matter what the administration team walk away cash in pocket alright for some
So in a nut shell EFL screw us over get half a million we get feck all are the administration and EFL in this together
For you this moony

The administrators have been brought in to do a job, that's all. If they get us a buyer, and we have a team to support next season, then they'll have done their job well.

The EFL were probably praying for us to win last night.........shame they didn't tell that ref though.

Don't understand, they suddenly changed their tune as soon as they had a chance of staying up. Everyone knows they stayed up unfairly. They say 12 points is for gaining a advantage, but the only team that gained a advantage is Barnsley. This kind of stuff should never happen in football, one man who puts the club into admin a day after spending 40 million on a club stinks. One day god forbid they go into admin due to shocking antics then they will see how much it sucks.

There's no way the club would be spending this money unless Mr Graham wasn't supremely confident it would be successful. Makes no sense and obvs Krasner has to play it down.

There's no way the club would be spending this money unless Mr Graham wasn't supremely confident it would be successful. Makes no sense and obvs Krasner has to play it down.

Everything in law is down to opinions mate, our QC's opinion will have been asked and no doubt he is confident or would not want to pursue it. However it is the opinion of the panel that will count at the end of the day.

Out of interest Pies, what do you think his case will focus on?
As I write, the QC and instructing lawyer are chewing the cud.
Yesterday he said he wasn't using ' covid' but 'force majeure' and that we would talk further if needs be.
So sfter last nights sad events I got mi thinking cap on and then realised that by proper definition nowt else can be determined has FM other than 'covid'. So earlier I informed him of mi thoughts and gave him my perspective which is the toxic killer 3rd party loan which the EFL should have dismissed. So they're thinking more about it. BUT.. things are difficult - Dr Stanley's bone head stooge has already handcuffed us to 'covid' excuse.

Their is another avenue; the club is a subsiduary and administered by it's own board of directors. If that administration is interferred with and without reasonable regard... as it seems that board members were removed etc and also nobody at the club knew owt.. force majeure?

Last edited:
As I write, the QC and instructing lawyer are chewing the cud.
Yesterday he said he wasn't using ' covid' but 'force majeure' and that we would talk further if needs be.
So sfter last nights sad events I got mi thinking cap on and then released by proper definition nowt else can be determined has FM other than 'covid'. So earlier I informed him of mi thoughts and gave him my perspective which is the toxic killer 3rd party loan which the EFL should have dismissed. So they're thinking more about it. BUT.. things are difficult - Dr Stanley's bone head stooge has already handcuffed us to 'covid' excuse.

Thanks for that Pies, I must admit that was my thoughts. Au Yeung has already stated that covid is the reason for pulling out so how can we claim now that there are other extenuating circumstances.

I hope the QC is a good as he is made out to be.

Thanks for that Pies, I must admit that was my thoughts. Au Yeung has already stated that covid is the reason for pulling out so how can we claim now that there are other extenuating circumstances.

I hope the QC is a good as he is made out to be.
Well I hope so to - is CV looks good.
But it's difficult situation; it's like a three ring circus because normally the owner is the appealant and is involved with the process as with Bolton and Bury. Our owner is on the other side of planet and apparently couldn't care less and the damaged party, (the club) is left trying to save itself.

Personally; I'd just tell the truth that we are victims of a sham business deal that gone tits up. Think back,.... Dr Stanley blamed Brexit for his disaffection. How bleedin stupidly transparent is that - no different than his stooge and 'covid'. Also, who would provide a loan of £24 million to a business with a turnover of £12m and say they want repayment in 12 months and charge 8% interest equating to have to generate £87,000 extra revenue per home game. It's an absolute nonsense from start to finish. How can anyone penalise us?

Nor issue punishment to Sheffield Wednesday either and in their case their financial irregularities may even have had a bearing on the quality of their side and final league position.
It's disgusting that we're screwed by fraudulent ownership and get slapped with a points deduction, but Sheff Wed fraudulently gained an advantage (or tried, at the very least) and look to be getting away with it. £60mil they sold Hillsbrough to themselves for ... Dunno if anyone's been there recently but the crap hole needs that much spending on it to make it presentable!

Irony is, if Choi or Yeung sold the DW to themselves for £40mil, they'd have what looks like a profitable football club and we'd have probably gotten away without any deduction ... Absolute joke