12 point appeal | Page 12 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Come on we are wigan lets take all this on the chin yea stitched up we have been christ sake so what if we still have a club still play football no matter what league we are in feck um all we are wigan we are better than any shyte that comes our way

Wonder if Chois bet paid out tonight or if he has to wait for the appeal.

Suspect when Yeung does his alleged interview with Admin he'll be wearing a giant gold medallion, a big mink fur coat and doing it from his new luxury yacht bought with some cash he just came into. Not bad for a lad who just put a business into administration...
It will have paid out. There is no justice in this world

Thought you said a few days ago you was told it was 6 points. Love us to win. But we won’t. Not a white flag. Just know it’s league one football for us

Immaterial what exiled said about 6 points, your oist basically says 'hold our hands up, accept the punishment & cower down' despite 'our' QC thinking we have a chance of possibly overturning this injustice...know what camp I'd rather be in ...#teamposative. Fight until the final whistle...just like the team WJ eh!!!

What bookie would pay out if there was the slightest doubt that the bet was influenced by any external circumstances........afraid it's not happening......infact I doubt there was such a bet
A bookie that is run in the Philippines run and owed by triad connections

I don’t think we’ll see a slightly reduced penalty. Either we overturn the whole thing on special grounds or the penalty stands

Agreed the punishment for the crime is none negotiable but we are arguing it should never have been applied in our circumstances.

If our QC and Admin think we have a case then lets see what they can do. I don't think it's about being negative and giving up or being positive and blindly believing - it's a gamble we have to take under the circumstances. We are having a fire sale anyway fucking use some of the Moore or Geldhardt money on it.

Wonder if Chois bet paid out tonight or if he has to wait for the appeal.

Suspect when Yeung does his alleged interview with Admin he'll be wearing a giant gold medallion, a big mink fur coat and doing it from his new luxury yacht bought with some cash he just came into. Not bad for a lad who just put a business into administration...

I doubt he’ll do any interview. Just buying time. At best it’ll be his lawyer answering the questions no doubt via an interpreter. I hope the thing is recorded and vetted for accuracy.

Immaterial what exiled said about 6 points, your oist basically says 'hold our hands up, accept the punishment & cower down' despite 'our' QC thinking we have a chance of possibly overturning this injustice...know what camp I'd rather be in ...#teamposative. Fight until the final whistle...just like the team WJ eh!!!
I’m all for fighting. Most important thing is we find a buyer. think a lot of people don’t realise there is not a penny coming in to this club at the moment.

I doubt he’ll do any interview. Just buying time. At best it’ll be his lawyer answering the questions no doubt via an interpreter. I hope the thing is recorded and vetted for accuracy.

His camera and microphone won't work on the day I suspect so he can only speak via messenger. It's the most fucked up version of Catfish where Yeung is going to be revealed as Choi and the EFL will still say hi they were right to pass him fit and proper - even though he's a fictitious character.

His camera and microphone won't work on the day I suspect so he can only speak via messenger. It's the most fucked up version of Catfish where Yeung is going to be revealed as Choi and the EFL will still say hi they were right to pass him fit and proper - even though he's a fictitious character.
Will be like one of those dubbed movies from the 70s mouth moving but dubbed in english lol

No one actually knows who he is so they could put anyone up and it’ll be difficult to prove otherwise.

I'm assuming this is irrelevant as I can't imagine the bookies have any inside EFL knowledge, but the bet I placed back last year on us to go down has been paid out already. They must be confident of the decision standing.

I’m all for fighting. Most important thing is we find a buyer. think a lot of people don’t realise there is not a penny coming in to this club at the moment.

WJ, do you honestly think that people don't realise we as a club have zero income...ffs this whole covid shit has affected 100% of the people n even us thick ( well me in any case) realise it affects football is just as serious but to just roll over & accept some really dodgy decisions from the totally corrupt EFL without so much as a wimper is imo unacceptable and I for one am glad the club is fighting this. Hopefully we are successful, we can figuratively flick 2 fingers to the EFL & hopefully I will not gloat too much 😉