Summer 2020 Transfer Window | Page 5 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

It's Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth that will give us the richest pickings - Aarons, Godfrey, Cantwell, Ake, Brooks, Grealish etc.

West Ham probably offer the most satisfaction though !!!

Aarons, Ake and Grealish would be ideal, positions we need to strengthen and all proven in the league and 2/3 English.

Ake whilst not English is homegrown. I like him, but still not convinced at 5'11" is the right choice for centre half. I thought he was fantastic against us last season in holding midfield though.
Also like Ake, but equally unsure as regards whether CB is the right place to play him. He reminds me a lot of David Luiz, good footballer, passing ability, but always looks a little bit suspect at the back, and would be much better in a DM role.

I have a sneaky feelings Aaron’s may already be done/close behind the scenes.

I have a sneaky feelings Aaron’s may already be done/close behind the scenes.

Whether done or not, it surely has to be the obvious choice for Aarons career.

At the top of the league, there are plenty of good RB's at the top clubs. There is a gap at our club.

He did look good against Liverpool on Saturday.

He hasn't looked out of place this season, he's just turned 20 and already has 2 years experience of first team football in a tough Championship and now the PL. It's a no brainer, surely wont cost more than £20m if they get relegated.

Just looking at the players that could be available from relegated clubs.
Bournemouth - Ake, Brooks, Wilson, Cook
Villa - Grealish, Mings
Watford - Doucoure
Norwich - Aarons, Cantwell