The Carabao Cup Thread 2019-20 | Page 66 | Vital Football

The Carabao Cup Thread 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have a bet now next to none of those Liverpool Lads will ever go on to make first-team regulars, it just doesn't happen and they are still jizzing over them
That can’t be right 57, because the commentator on ESPN spent the entire 90 minutes telling us how each individual had huge futures in the game... utter wankfest...

That can’t be right 57, because the commentator on ESPN spent the entire 90 minutes telling us how each individual had huge futures in the game... utter wankfest...

Big futures in league one if they are lucky, not saying one or two might be Prem players but the law of averages says they won't be.
To Hear the Sky commentators you'd think only Liverpool were playing

I'd have a bet now next to none of those Liverpool Lads will ever go on to make first-team regulars, it just doesn't happen and they are still jizzing over them

I said exactly the same to my mate during the game. The majority of them will drop into non-league or league 2 at best.

David Attenborough voice . The harsh reality of life on the Mersey, most of these young fledgling Scouse will either end up in Preston North End reserves , or the local Young Offenders Institution.

Good point.

I'm sure the 96 families whose fathers/mothers/sons/daughters/aunts/uncles/cousins/nieces/nephews/etc went to a FOOTBALL MATCH AND NEVER CAME HOME BECAUSE THEY WERE DEAD feel like justice has finally been served.

Classy comment Silhill. Classy.

:clap::clap::clap:
Pathetic swipe

What a farcical game. At least we won, had Liverpool scored first, and they did start the brighter side, it could have been a very horrendous night.

I don’t think anyone particularly convinced considering the opposition, Kodjia did well to get a couple of goals and also looked lively but continues to frustrate as much as he impresses. Keeper made a couple of good saves but still looks shaky. Hourihane and Elmo were both decent

All in all you’d have to say a professional display but the FA must be embarrassed watching that game. Empty seats, a stupid team selection, silly score line. Such a ridiculous situation for both clubs to be in.

Woohoo.

Semi Finals here we come. I can't wait.

Cliche alert.

Men against boys

You can only beat what's in front of you.

They were technically pretty good .I think that Elliot who is only 16 I believe looked very good I think he has already played in the first team this season.

Still a win will do the confidence the power of good and on to Saturday now.

Status
Not open for further replies.