Standing - Sit Down! | Page 10 | Vital Football

Standing - Sit Down!

You've just made the point for me. You'll stand because you have no choice, because everyone else does, doesn't mean that everyone wants to.

But as said, I wasn't actually singling out L8, I was saying it has grown throughout the ground and the club are getting more and more complaints, for what is going on this season.

Don’t you talk about L8 like that :grinning:

I’d love to sit but Tom doesn’t so I can’t see, I hate breaking the law being a hardened criminal in the way i sometimes drive at 80mph on the motorway. Don’t know how I sleep at night.

Very few people are legends in their own lifetime Melon. Don't worry, posterity will look well on you undoubted comic genius.

The money and royalties usually roll in after death too, so you’ve set your kids and future grandkids up for a beautiful life. Like a Van Gogh of the Villa Internet forum community

End of the day it’s a ‘problem’ because people want to stand, if everyone just sat down then there’d be no ‘problem’ and there’d be no safe standing campaign. Until the legislation changes and the rail seating is brought in the ‘problem’ will continue. Fines, reducing allocations etc. won’t fix the ‘problem’ much the same as fining the Bulgarian FA won’t suddenly cure their race problem. Time for the authorities to make a common sense decision and give people the choice so I’ll keep standing and keep the pressure up.

Let's remove speed limits too. If the Germans don't need them, neither do we.

1_WilliamVilla.jpg

I'll be interested to see if anything happens on Monday night now that the message has started getting out.

I would think it will need far better communicating, I'm sure they'll be consulting as to the best course/s of action.

They sure as hell won't be able to communicate it over the public address system.

Is it no better this season? Think the new system is in place? Obviously in corporate they come and tell me everything directly so I don't know!

It did used to make me laugh where I used to sit (I've not mentioned it but I've been moved!) as the people doing the announcements were only about 10 feet away and I couldn't hear a word, they could have shout it and I'd have had more of a chance of hearing!

Not sure how many people who go to the games post on here , but trying to get many thousands more to sit down is a hell of a difficult task