Standing - Sit Down! | Page 12 | Vital Football

Standing - Sit Down!

All of L4 was standing once again. Like wittonite, I had a look round but found the opposite, couldn't see a single person sitting. I think my eyeline covers most of L4 plus the near edges of L5 and L6.

All of L4 was standing once again. Like wittonite, I had a look round but found the opposite, couldn't see a single person sitting. I think my eyeline covers most of L4 plus the near edges of L5 and L6.
I did say in my follow up comment that I cannot see any of the Lower Holte from my seat and my findings were based on Upper Holte only.

The thing is if you get a couple of fans stand in front of you you have no choice but to stand as well , even if they are only 5/6 yo the big buggers .

I did say in my follow up comment that I cannot see any of the Lower Holte from my seat and my findings were based on Upper Holte only.

Yes I saw, I found it interesting that we both decided to observe our surroundings after discussing it last week!

Yes I saw, I found it interesting that we both decided to observe our surroundings after discussing it last week!
Yes. Its one of the few topics that is about us rather than the team and it did occupy a fair bit of our time on here last week.

I did glance over a few times from L8 and tbf it looked liked most of the Holte Lower was standing most of the game but then we were getting forward and creating chances often, Newcastle had a few chances too which gets people up.

Last edited:
I did glance over a few times from L8 and tbf it looked liked most of the Holte Lower was standing most of the game but then we were getting forward and creating chances often, Newcastle had a few chances too which gets people’s up.

Wasn't in my bit of L6.
In fact we were sat down for the first goal.
Had to jump up and everything .

I did this as well! Nobody stands at the front of K5 where I am and there was no persistent standing in either the Trinity or the Witton Lane. It seems to be confined to the ends of the ground.

I'm normally in R4 lower north stand,98% are standing with good reason.try asking one person to sit down never mind 3+thousand because you can't see you have no chance.if you pay good money to see the game you have no choice but to stand.i understand about people with disabilities I'M ONE but like I say unfortunately sometimes no other choice but to join in.

New season card was delivered in the post today. Kind of weird seeing Trinity Road rather than Holte End printed on it. Still, I can say I've had a season ticket in 3 of the 4 stands now, I've nearly been everywhere! I can't bring myself to get rid of the old one, will keep it as a memento I think, it's been deactivated anyway!

I'm normally in R4 lower north stand,98% are standing with good reason.try asking one person to sit down never mind 3+thousand because you can't see you have no chance.if you pay good money to see the game you have no choice but to stand.i understand about people with disabilities I'M ONE but like I say unfortunately sometimes no other choice but to join in.

If you're struggling Westwood, I would recommend getting in touch with the club to see if they can do anything to help you in your specific circumstances. That's what I did, good luck to you.

New season card was delivered in the post today. Kind of weird seeing Trinity Road rather than Holte End printed on it. Still, I can say I've had a season ticket in 3 of the 4 stands now, I've nearly been everywhere! I can't bring myself to get rid of the old one, will keep it as a memento I think, it's been deactivated anyway!

If you're struggling Westwood, I would recommend getting in touch with the club to see if they can do anything to help you in your specific circumstances. That's what I did, good luck to you.
If I was a season ticket holder I could choose a seat at the front no problem,but as a member I can only sit where's left unfortunately most seats have gone by the front.thanks for the advice well noted and I will see what if anything that can do.