Standing - Sit Down! | Page 11 | Vital Football

Standing - Sit Down!

Loads go from here. Some support the club and would hate to see them fined.

Some are vocally challenged and so will sod the club so they can sing during games.

:fish:

Is it no better this season? Think the new system is in place? Obviously in corporate they come and tell me everything directly so I don't know!

It did used to make me laugh where I used to sit (I've not mentioned it but I've been moved!) as the people doing the announcements were only about 10 feet away and I couldn't hear a word, they could have shout it and I'd have had more of a chance of hearing!
It's still poor at the front of the Upper Holte.

I did a little survey last night and in K5 I was about ten rows from the back which would normally be standing territory, but much to my annoyance apart from attacks when everyone jumps up we were seated all night.
I also looked at all the sections I could see across the Holte and in front of me everyone was seated.
So maybe standing it is only a problem for the really big games when the crowd are up for it, because last night it all seemed a bit tense.
Or maybe everyone has been reading Vital Villa.

Looking from the middle of the Trinity, all the North Stand lower looked to be standing and huge amounts in Holte Lower?

And on highlights, the corner by the Trinity near the Holte looked to be standing, but that might have just been late on.

Guy by me in corporate kept standing up as well, but he was 4 years old so I think we can all let him off....!!