Brexit poll

Brexit poll

• No deal

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Boris's deal

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • An amended (softer) deal

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • A confirmatory referendum (No deal, Parliament's majority deal or remain - transferable voting)

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Revoke and remain

Votes: 21 33.3%

• Total voters
Have I missed something?
We already have a brexit thread that has these entrenched points of view done to death lol.
Bit like MPs from all sides!

I know it is too late now, but if our original negotiating team had been exclusively of leave supporters we would have been out of the EU last year. Ollie Robbins UK's chief negotiator during the leave talks is and was a remainer, and member of the National Liberal Club. The remainers hijacked our programme to leave the EU, got May (a remainer) in unopposed as PM and put every obstacle they could think of or invent on the negotiating table. They are still doing it, and that is why we are now in this mess.

I know it is too late now, but if our original negotiating team had been exclusively of leave supporters we would have been out of the EU last year. Ollie Robbins UK's chief negotiator during the leave talks is and was a remainer, and member of the National Liberal Club. The remainers hijacked our programme to leave the EU, got May (a remainer) in unopposed as PM and put every obstacle they could think of or invent on the negotiating table. They are still doing it, and that is why we are now in this mess.
Rubbish. 17n4 million of you could have voted UKIP and got the leave that you wanted. Less than 600, 000 did. You lot bottled it

I'll just check how the Switzerland people are doing... Oh, they're the richest in the world. Bet they're glad they're in the EU....
As a remainer I would have been more than happy to accept the Swiss model. Unfortunately brexiteers have never wanted it because it’s not brexity enough !

9 blokes want to go for a night out. 2 want to go bowling, 2 want to go to the pictures, 2 want to go out for a curry, 2 want to go to the pub and the other one wants to go to a club.

A/ Does any group have a mandate to overrule all the others to get their own way?
Or B/ Should they discuss the options and then choose again maybe combining one or 2 other options?

9 blokes want to go for a night out. 2 want to go bowling, 2 want to go to the pictures, 2 want to go out for a curry, 2 want to go to the pub and the other one wants to go to a club.

A/ Does any group have a mandate to overrule all the others to get their own way?
Or B/ Should they discuss the options and then choose again maybe combining one or 2 other options?

Go to the pub!

Are they friends that want to go out together as a group?

When you believe these fantasy stories but not the ones that Brexiteers can't make up their minds [hard/soft Brexit] you will carry on believing and getting duped. It was in Leavers hands to secure Brexit but the likes of the ERG and DUP MPs screwed it up on the third vote - a loss by 58 could have been overturned if they voted for rather than against May's deal.

To-day, the DUP said they won't support Boris unless he re-negotiates his deal with the EU - no Remainers involved there.

The Conservative government called the referendum. The conservative party promised to enact the result. The conservative party elected May as leader. The conservative party called an election that lost them their majority. The conservative party have (until last week) failed to agree amongst themselves how to leave. The conservative party have been in government for the whole process and are to blame for Brexit not happening. I'm guessing you vote conservative.

You've swallowed that delerium.

The Conservative government called the referendum. The conservative party promised to enact the result. The conservative party elected May as leader. The conservative party called an election that lost them their majority. The conservative party have (until last week) failed to agree amongst themselves how to leave. The conservative party have been in government for the whole process and are to blame for Brexit not happening. I'm guessing you vote conservative.
Exactly spot on.But the same Conservative party will blame everything on everyone else.Farage still scares them to death. He could yet have the last laugh if they split in two.The DUP might yet hold a ace that brings down Boris's deal.It would be fitting in a way.Tories fight and lose against another load of extremist.
The list already stands at two .
Farage
The ERG.
Gluing the party together will not last as events unfold.