Tyler Walker | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tyler Walker

Have to say that we have made some exceptionally good acquirements this pre season- not volume but quality.

Just one more CB and I think we are set.....
Since DC arrived, I think all our transfer windows have been very good and strengthened us. Continually improves the squad and chops the bottom line of players off without you really realising the squad turnover until you sit back and have a good look at it.

Cov forum is interesting read, one post:

"Looks like its being confirmed by lincoln this afternnon.
A few on their board have become billy big bollocks and taking the piss out of us calling us hobos etc.

Remind me again who are Lincoln and what have they won in the last 50 years.."

Let me see, where do we start?

A few on their board have become billy big bollocks and taking the piss out of us calling us hobos etc.

The list isn’t that long...

Well, BBC Radio Lincs are Facebook Live at 4.40pm, with "a bit to talk about". I'd not be surprised if there was more than one new face.

Hortin could get excited and talk for ages even if nothing happened. I'm sure he could make an hour long show out of talking about the weather over Sincil Bank this week.

What have Coventry won in the last few years ?. What league are they in this year - same as us isn't it? What league were they in last year & how did they do against us at 'home' (sorry - define 'home'). Things change in football, rapidly. Were just enjoying our day in the spotlight while we can. It may not last forever, but who cares. ?

I did have a degree of sympathy for them until I read their arrogance!

I think a lot of them have PTSD from the football free fall they have had.

I think they are living in the year 1998 and big Dion has given them their highest finish.

But the had the 'Big Chin' Jimmy Hill, game changer and serial waffler.
Will their club now be nicknamed the Nomads?. Theyve had more homes than Barrets.

Pot, kettle, black. The cov forum was full of arrogance when they thought it was a no brainer choice of cov > lincoln, maybe this is the slap of reality some of them needed.

30 years since they won the FA cup. I'd say that's far enough in the past to be irrelevant to a potential signing.
Of course, they are traditionally a bigger club than us, but for the current generation the isn't that big!