Tyler Walker | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tyler Walker

Walker is far more clinical than Akinde. No way would he be a back up. I accept they’re completely different types of players but we will require a goal scorer in league one. Therefore, we need both.

I agree, Walker is a better all-round striker than Akinde will ever be, and when/if he signs will be first on the team sheet.

He had a good season last season. He could be the guy we need. Any time I’ve seen him live he’s been very disappointing. We do need a new striker, I just have a lot of questions about him.

He had a good season last season. He could be the guy we need. Any time I’ve seen him live he’s been very disappointing. We do need a new striker, I just have a lot of questions about him.

Favourite colour, food etc?

Favourite colour, food etc?
Colours i’m hoping are red, white and black. Food hopefully what our nutritionist suggests.

Last season was his first playing as a first choice regular. Hopefully that’s changed him. Should do. Then I’ll agree it’s a coup. Until then I’ll still be nervous. (Unlike Payne, who i’ve never seen and think will be incredible)

If this is the case it's going to go down well at Mansfield isn't it? What with all their ex-players who've been ending up here

Those fans of theirs who are still allowed access to the internet under court order are going to be all over the forum.
And yet we seem to have done better with, and by, those players....