Tyler Walker | Page 4 | Vital Football

Tyler Walker

we know for definite bigshots coventry wanted him, so does walker qualify for that infamous footballer signing word - 'coup'

It'd certainly be the coup de grace for Coventry's pretensions about being bigshots.

I keep looking at Forest social media. They are very very light up front and expect them to announce a signing before Walker signs for whoever he is going too.

It has just occurred to me that the LCFC Twitter account has not done any of the usual jokey pre-signing posts...

It has just occurred to me that the LCFC Twitter account has not done any of the usual jokey pre-signing posts...
I expected this too.

A guy I know in the club (very low down, knows very little) said the club were prepping for a big event later in the week which he thought was 2 signings.

I then pointed out it could just be the little thing called the season starting and he thought I might be right but still thought signings were incoming.

Is this an anti climax or just BBC drumming up viewers?

I think a few people, myself included, put two and two together, thinking that after the newspaper reports the Facebook live thing was related and possibly official, when really it was only ever going to be two blokes sat in front of a wonky ad board talking about stuff.

I think a few people, myself included, put two and two together, thinking that after the newspaper reports the Facebook live thing was related and possibly official, when really it was only ever going to be two blokes sat in front of a wonky ad board talking about stuff.

Ha ha we have been done there