@LincolnCity_FC

1f6a8.svg

ANNOUNCEMENT

1f6a8.svg

Join us outside the
@WatersideSC
Club Shop from 1:30pm today for an exciting announcement... #ImpsAsOne

Cov forum is interesting read, one post:

"Looks like its being confirmed by lincoln this afternnon.
A few on their board have become billy big bollocks and taking the piss out of us calling us hobos etc.

Remind me again who are Lincoln and what have they won in the last 50 years.."

Let me see, where do we start?
Isn't a hobo a pejorative term for a homeless person? That strikes me as rather ironic, given their current situation.

Tyler Walker is a class act, watched him since he was 7 years old. Think it took him 10 seconds to score against the Imps last season when he came off the bench to score the winner in the Checkatrade. A massive signing for The Imps who will add goals to our team.

Willie Carr’s free kick is the last Coventry highlight for me. 1970.

Closely followed by Rhead’s belter. 2018.

Shame it’s only a loan. Permanents are always better. Couple of years younger than I thought though. Would expect Akinde to start tomorrow.

Next we need 2 defenders and a winger. CM if someone goes out on loan.

What a signing! This is the best signing the Cowleys have made whilst at Lincoln imo, particularly considering we are only contributing to his wages and not paying them in full!

Scored by the late Roger 'Ernie' Hunt. I remember it well. I was at the game.

I knew the Referee at that game, Tommy Daws of Norwich, he came to Lincoln to ref a few times and told me and my dad he thought he got it right ! His claim to fame at Lincoln was when he got knocked out by a George Peden blockbuster !