Tyler Walker | Page 10 | Vital Football

Tyler Walker

He can say & think what he likes, but I hope his assessment of our play is as knowledgable and accurate as this when we play them.

I'd love to think we could outbid the mighty hobos, to be honest. I don't think it's true though.

Danny outbid a team that won the fa cup and spent 30 years in the top division, perish the thought lol!
Danny's tighter than a duck's arse ask the Peterborough chairman!
Seen more than one report saying we made identical offers for him and he chose us.

Meanwhile over on stagsnet Walker & Grant were crap last season & bottlers to some!. Coached the correct way and see what happens. Poncing about in a vomit coloured shirt gets you nowhere.

Meanwhile over on stagsnet Walker & Grant were crap last season & bottlers to some!. Coached the correct way and see what happens. Poncing about in a vomit coloured shirt gets you nowhere.

Mansfield - a club that fails to get promoted every season with a budget the size of the rest of the Division combined.

What they continue to fail to realise is that players don’t perform as well if managed by a poor Manager, with a classless Chairmen and classless fans. Yet, Walker still bagged 26 goals for them.

Sounds like he made an excellent start for us and what a great signing. I do wonder, though, what impact his immediate thrusting into the starting XI will have done to Akinde’s psyche given he was effectively dropped? Obviously it did not seem to affect him greatly as he had the nous to stick away the penalty but could this be a scenario where it niggles away at him? Would only be human nature after all.

Big fan of Akinde but think the competition will do him good.

As a defender playing for 70 minutes on a hot day probably the last thing you want to see is Akinde coming on, and I can see it working the other way around depending who/where we're playing