Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers) | Page 11 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers)

Great stuff from Moura to entertain the crowd by staying out for 5 mins at the end with his littlun. Top bloke.

As for the game, we sort of got away with it. We had the chance to drive up the GD in the 2nd half after getting the early goals. Instead we just watched most of the 2nd half pass us by before we eventually got the goals.

Happy with 4-0......wanted a better performance though.

Excellent result...thought we were going to throw it away on 80 minutes but well done Lucas to push us over the line...Sissoko was immense again and you could see the change in the flow of the game when he came off.

Can’t really draw any conclusions on players but they can only beat what is put in front of them and to that end all the usual suspects played well...good to see Wanyama back but not sure if he is up to pace yet, but took his goal well...Llorente very unlucky not to be on the score sheet today.

Bottom line, 3 points and 3 memorable goals from Lucas to take us into the next game.

Great stuff from Moura to entertain the crowd by staying out for 5 mins at the end with his littlun. Top bloke.

As for the game, we sort of got away with it. We had the chance to drive up the GD in the 2nd half after getting the early goals. Instead we just watched most of the 2nd half pass us by before we eventually got the goals.

Happy with 4-0......wanted a better performance though.

We would have been in trouble against a better team, if anythng it supports the fact our back ups are not a required standard.

That was my first visit to Mecca Lads unexpected brilliant last minute and all the better for it. Well they are not lying we have the best ground in Europe hats off to Mr Levy. Everything from the sight lines to sound resonance to match day catering are fantastic. It's also weird things like build quality that make you smile. At the Emirates for example (yes it's a few years old) but the walkway tiling feels a bit Bnq, where as at Spurs it well Italian marble. It just makes you grin being there. As for the football Huddersfield should have been relegated on principle this who compared Moura to Towndsend don't understand football and reports of Wanyamas demise might prove premature. COYS!!!!??

Considering all the commentary about Eriksen being positive and how he was the mastermind of our creativity etc... yes what he did well, he did well, but he also squandered and blew a lot of chances/possession.
Still some major question marks over his head!

Great win and a good GD gap now on Chelsea!

On a seperate note, is anyone else as fed up as me with Sky always having Alan Smith commentating on our games and that stupid gooner bint Alex Scott talking shite as an analyst on most of our games ?

On the pitch after the game it was embarrassing her pretending to know what it was like to play at that level, and noticeably everyone including Poch ignoring her.
It really is just tokenism gone mad.

On a seperate note, is anyone else as fed up as me with Sky always having Alan Smith commentating on our games and that stupid gooner bint Alex Scott talking shite as an analyst on most of our games ?

On the pitch after the game it was embarrassing her pretending to know what it was like to play at that level, and noticeably everyone including Poch ignoring her.
Couldnt agree more Chiv It’s bad enough having that gooner smiff even watching us ,, let alone passing judgement . He even said at one point , “ I suppose the stadium is pretty good” !
I’m not a chauvinist by any stretch of anyone’s imagination but having a female gooner as well is taking the biscuit

Couldnt agree more Chiv It’s bad enough having that gooner smiff even watching us ,, let alone passing judgement . He even said at one point , “ I suppose the stadium is pretty good” !
I’m not a chauvinist by any stretch of anyone’s imagination but having a female gooner as well is taking the biscuit

Even my Mrs thinks it's pathetic and condescending that they have token women pontificating on men's football now.

It's a complete RED Sky.

Neville, Carragher, Smith, Scott, Redknapp, Souness, Thompson, Nicholas etc. Even if they try to be neutral, most fail miserably.

They don't even try mate, I swear they are seeing how far they can take the piss before we complain and get refunds.

good result and pretty good performance considering it was abit of a shadow team. as easy 3 points as we'll get this season barring a sloppy period in the 2nd half. now lets sit back and see how our rivals respond.

Also lads, i'm calling now for sissoko for our player of the season. Another top performance and he really has given us that physicality and drive in midfield, that we haven't had since dembele left. top marks to the bloke.

We would have been in trouble against a better team, if anythng it supports the fact our back ups are not a required standard.

If anything it supports the fact that a regular first team starter has been generally substandard this season. There are only three candidates for our player of the season award, and their surnames start with S, S & V. Eriksen hasn’t been good enough to come close for consideration, and the same applies to Alli.

Come on Chiv...she is easy on the eye....

Poch got the team selection and subs pretty much spot on. 4 well taken goals, good to see Victor and KWP have good games. Very poor opponents so can't really judge our performance other than a professional job done.

Felt a bit sorry for Llorente, deserved a goal and was well involved. Moura great finishing despite the opposition, classy hatrick.