Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers) | Page 13 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers)

Who we would be missing right now is Sissoko. We need more like him. Guys that lay it all out on the pitch.

Yes we need them to be a bit more technically savvy than Sissoko...but I know one thing...I am not seeing the same work rate out of the likes of Eriksen...you know a guy who will garner a new HUGE contract next season.

He can leave, give me 5-6 more Sissoko type workers and trophies will come, including the PL.

They key in winning titles largely isn't the stars...it is the supporting cast.

Firstly, Eriksens talent is not to be questioned.
He wouldn't be playing for Spurs if he didn't have talent.

What I refuse to gloss over is his rubbish dead ball ability and the fact that everyone says "when Eriksen plays well, Spurs play well".

If that's the case then Eriksen has been shite for ages.

You can find all the stats you like to support whatever agenda you wish to push, but I see what I see, and that is a player with great potential that seems to be operating at 60% each week and getting away with it.

Who we would be missing right now is Sissoko. We need more like him. Guys that lay it all out on the pitch.

Yes we need them to be a bit more technically savvy than Sissoko...but I know one thing...I am not seeing the same work rate out of the likes of Eriksen...you know a guy who will garner a new HUGE contract next season.

He can leave, give me 5-6 more Sissoko type workers and trophies will come, including the PL.

They key in winning titles largely isn't the stars...it is the supporting cast.

I wonder who runs more Kms. My bet is on The Dane. Not sure how anyone could criticize Eriksen's workrate, prolly the last thing I'd go for.

Sissoko's been great, no doubt, and a revelation this season, after being a legitimate complete and utter pile of shit before. No guarantee this isn't a one season wonder. The other guy's been doing it consitently at the top for us for years.

I'd take 5 or 6 more Eriksen's in the squad before I was remotely tempted to clone Sissoko.

Besides, that many Sissoko's would guarantee only one thing.... We'd never score a damn goal again.

:smoke:

One minute you're great the next you're shite. Aren't we all a bit like that.Footballers are not machines[well,not yet anyway!]. Criticism is part of this website but so are nice posters who like to see the best in players & appreciate they are human & get tired or lose form ; just like all human beings do.Perhaps you would prefer robots running round the pitch? It will probably happen one day but not when I'm here thank god. New logo for Spurs-'to err is human'.

It was a good game to come back to after nearly three weeks; loved every second of it, even if the jet lag was almost sending me to sleep.

Everything that can be said about the stadium has been said and it's all of that and even more.

It's designed to be a home fortress and I think it will be just that. No one is going to have an easy game against us at our home.

Good win, great to see Moura and KPW do so well. Christain is playing when he wants to now, it could simply all be down to a long time playing with no breaks, but his sharpness looked blunted now - and whether it's for us or someone else, he'll be back to his best with a summer break.

Disappointed to hear today that some fans have been banned for standing when told to sit; it seems the club have got very heavy handed very quickly - perhaps overly so.

Firstly, Eriksens talent is not to be questioned.
He wouldn't be playing for Spurs if he didn't have talent.

What I refuse to gloss over is his rubbish dead ball ability and the fact that everyone says "when Eriksen plays well, Spurs play well".

If that's the case then Eriksen has been shite for ages.

You can find all the stats you like to support whatever agenda you wish to push, but I see what I see, and that is a player with great potential that seems to be operating at 60% each week and getting away with it.

We have been shite for ages tbh

Worth reviewing our losses recently. They have been narrow losses and down to individual errors. Two own goals in different matches, one by Tripps and one from Toby. Hugo let one through his legs remember. In one game we hit the woodwork twice.

Yes we have lost some games, Chavs, Pool, Man U, shared the points against the arse. The Southampton one was a freak. Ward Prowse hit a worldy free kick to take it 2-1.

I'm not having it we've been crap.

Worth reviewing our losses recently. They have been narrow losses and down to individual errors. Two own goals in different matches, one by Tripps and one from Toby. Hugo let one through his legs remember. In one game we hit the woodwork twice.

Yes we have lost some games, Chavs, Pool, Man U, shared the points against the arse. The Southampton one was a freak. Ward Prowse hit a worldy free kick to take it 2-1.

I'm not having it we've been crap.

We out played Liverpool and lost to an own goal. We didn't deserve to lose.

I think that several players are below their obvious best as a consequence of last summers World Cup . It’s not just our players either . Did you notice a lot of city stars in the last ten minutes against Palace . They were out on their feet , panicking , and time wasting playing keepball in the corner flag area . Having a bigger squad is really helping city and the dippers. ....... but then we all knew that months and months ago

It's going to be an amazing week .2 games against the best side in the division.
I'm proud that we are still contesting the Champions League & top 4 in this season.
Hopefully all our fans will be united in supporting our marvellous team & manager.
No more moaning from the usual suspects please! We are all lucky to support this club which is achieving miracles on one of the tiniest budgets in the Premiership. COYS.

I think that several players are below their obvious best as a consequence of last summers World Cup . It’s not just our players either . Did you notice a lot of city stars in the last ten minutes against Palace . They were out on their feet , panicking , and time wasting playing keepball in the corner flag area . Having a bigger squad is really helping city and the dippers. ....... but then we all knew that months and months ago

For our WC players, the end of the season cannot come soon enough - many of them look nigh on exhausted.

It's going to be an amazing week .2 games against the best side in the division.
I'm proud that we are still contesting the Champions League & top 4 in this season.
Hopefully all our fans will be united in supporting our marvellous team & manager.
No more moaning from the usual suspects please! We are all lucky to support this club which is achieving miracles on one of the tiniest budgets in the Premiership. COYS.
Looking for a job in Levy’s PR dept.?

We need our Toffee friends to do a job on UTD now. One slip, which could very well happen on the weekend, and we're toast. We do have GD over UTD though.

If we press them hard, we can get 3 points at Citeh.

C'mon Poch.....let's see what yer made of.