Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers) | Page 12 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers)

A walk in the park from what I saw today.. Well done result was uttermost ...but which never seemed in doubt. Congrats Moura...you deserved that...three great finishes. Dont give a shit about le arse commentators ...feck em

I
Christian -

1st In chances created
1st passes into box
1st distance run

I wonder what his stats are in successful dead ball shots and crosses?
Bottom line, his job is to create and orchestrate, and if he’s doing that then I, and thousands of others are off his case.

I

Bottom line, his job is to create and orchestrate, and if he’s doing that then I, and thousands of others are off his case.

No idea.

But he did create yesterday.

I

Well, if he were to bag 4 goals & 4 assists in the league by season's end, he have his best totals in each as a Spurs player.

Add in the metrics Kiny mentioned, and what you actually have, is a career season by one of the best CM's in the world, and one of our most vital players.

Funny isn't it?

"Letting him go".... Utter madness.

Well, if he were to bag 4 goals & 4 assists in the league by season's end, he have his best totals in each as a Spurs player.

Add in the metrics Kiny mentioned, and what you actually have, is a career season by one of the best CM's in the world, and one of our most vital players.

Funny isn't it?

"Letting him go".... Utter madness.

“Swap him for Bale”

Is the one I’m starting to see

Great - get about 3 games a season from him

He hit the post yesterday and created two great chances that were missed.

And he runs Poch's system like no one else can, or could wihtout the requisite 6-9 months of bedding in until a player get's a chance to show his value.

Makes a £135m pound World Class CM into a £Priceless£ one.

Eriksen our top assist player every season.You can have the best strikers in the world but without a creator like Eriksen it's like having the best guns but no ammunition.
So let's stop saying he should go shall we??! Of course he gets some passes wrong but that's because he tries the difficult passes.Any fool can play 5 yard easy passes like Winks,but making assists that's for the special players.

Much like Alli most of Eriksens mistakes or failed moves are in attack where you have to take risks. Eriksen attempts audacious and speculative chances to send runners through. Many fail but mostly it's no harm done.
It is Nick when most of his attempts fail,how many times has he failed to get a corner or free kick past the first man, I'm not denying his talent and I would hate to lose him but he has been shite all season,no excuses.

Much like Alli most of Eriksens mistakes or failed moves are in attack where you have to take risks. Eriksen attempts audacious and speculative chances to send runners through. Many fail but mostly it's no harm done.

Also where is the same standard for Alli who’s endless flicks hardly find a man?

He’s not alone in the corner thing.

It’s absolutely pathetic we can’t put in a corner.

I came to realise what an art good corner taking is a few years ago. Only a select few can do it consistently now and in the past. Some can get the odd one right and disappoint most of the time. It's different to free kicks where the kicker can aim for the top corner or blast it and hope for the best. I think currently Ward Prowse impresses me for delivery.

From our bunch Lamela is pretty good but doesn't play much lately so not really apt. Tripps is ok and remember Kane taking corners for England ? His delivery is pretty good but I wouldn't have him doing it !!!

High failure rate as a result of self-induced basic errors; poor control, inaccurate, sloppy passing, low resistance to being challenged. Correctable mistakes that a high profile player should be doing better.

Ist to go missing
Going missing is the one thing he does not do. Not matter how well or poorly he is playing , he does not ever ever give up chasing , tackling , finding space and doing his best to create . He is not at his best at the moment but it’s going to be a job and a half to replace him if he does go .
Does anyone now if he is truly over the stomach strain he suffered earlier this season or is he still playing through it .
I would still put him in the priceless bracket irrespective of his not so good points .