Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers) | Page 14 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers)

I wonder who runs more Kms. My bet is on The Dane. Not sure how anyone could criticize Eriksen's workrate, prolly the last thing I'd go for.

Sissoko's been great, no doubt, and a revelation this season, after being a legitimate complete and utter pile of shit before. No guarantee this isn't a one season wonder. The other guy's been doing it consitently at the top for us for years.

I'd take 5 or 6 more Eriksen's in the squad before I was remotely tempted to clone Sissoko.

Besides, that many Sissoko's would guarantee only one thing.... We'd never score a damn goal again.

:smoke:

When I mentioned taking 5-6 more Sissokos's...I was talking current form Sissoko and current form Eriksen.

Not sure on who runs more...I am more concerned about useful running. LOL

Either way I do agree with you...if Eriksen pulls his head out he is better...just not sure if he will. Sissoko has been one of the key folks carrying us this season when we needed it most.

We have been more than lucky at times this season.

Especially early season. People forget we were crap but were scraping wins.

I never like us relying on other teams to do us a favour. Just shows a weak mentality and not having the grape fruits to get the job done yourself.

10 point lead with 10 games left was clearly not enough...