Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers) | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Huddersfield Town FC (The Terriers)

D

Departed

I have a feeling Pochettino's going to rotate quite a bit, some of it forced.

Looking for line ups.

Sanchez will surely come back in, maybe even with Foyth along side him. If we are going to get a result against Citeh we will surely need Verts and Toby fresh and raring to go.
Danny had a good game I thought so I would give him a rest and play Davies, KWP at right back.
Midfield, Deli, Winks, Skip and Moura
Llorente and Son up front

This is the home stretch and we need all the points we can get. We have blown our cushion so screw rotating, and screw resting at this point. Securing CL ball for next season is #1 priority in my opinion.

Field the absolute STRONGEST starting line, kick the shit out of whoever we are playing and move on.

Sanchez will surely come back in, maybe even with Foyth along side him. If we are going to get a result against Citeh we will surely need Verts and Toby fresh and raring to go.
Danny had a good game I thought so I would give him a rest and play Davies, KWP at right back.
Midfield, Deli, Winks, Skip and Moura
Llorente and Son up front

I would prefer one of Vert or Toby alongside Sanchez but other than that, your suggested line-up would/should be enough for this one.

Remember the already relegated Newcastle a few seasons back? BEWARE!

This doesn't mean that after the inevitable team changes that Huddersfield are going to put 5 past us, but it does mean that whoever is representing the team on the pitch better be mentally as well as physically prepared to go out their and fight!
I have no idea who will play or who will be rested (I'll lay money on Son not even being in the squad though), but what I'd like to see is a promotion from the next level down from the first team at the striker position, I just don't like Llorente (I saw him not challenge for at least 3 highballs hoofed in his direction...didn't even jump)! And he's not the greatest at holding the ball up either, add to that the speed of a three-toed sloth and ask yourself, why? Why would you start him? (Better yet, why did we buy him!). So, are there any kids that consistently find the net at their level (yes, I know it would almost be a baptism by fire, but damn it, you got to blood them sometime).

So on the injury table we have Kane, Dele, Dier, Aurier and Lamela with only Dele probably able to go for the Hudds game but who'll probably ride the pine at best but more than likely won't play or be included with the big game ahead.

I think Poch has to rest Jan V, Sissoko, Rose, and Son.

Lloris in goal (keep him sharp) Winks, Wanyama as DMs with Sanchez, Foyth and Toby as CBs behind them ( we need one steady Eddie in there, so no rest for Toby); wing-backs would be Kyle W-P or Tripps and Davies.

Moura, Eriksen with Kaz Sterling up front.

Bench - Gazza, Llorente, Skipp, Dele, KWP (if Trippier starts or vice versa) G-K Nkoudou (is he on loan?) C C-Vickers (probably on load too). So, take your pick for the last 2 bench spots.

Come on You Spurs!

Remember the already relegated Newcastle a few seasons back? BEWARE!

This doesn't mean that after the inevitable team changes that Huddersfield are going to put 5 past us, but it does mean that whoever is representing the team on the pitch better be mentally as well as physically prepared to go out their and fight!
I have no idea who will play or who will be rested (I'll lay money on Son not even being in the squad though), but what I'd like to see is a promotion from the next level down from the first team at the striker position, I just don't like Llorente (I saw him not challenge for at least 3 highballs hoofed in his direction...didn't even jump)! And he's not the greatest at holding the ball up either, add to that the speed of a three-toed sloth and ask yourself, why? Why would you start him? (Better yet, why did we buy him!). So, are there any kids that consistently find the net at their level (yes, I know it would almost be a baptism by fire, but damn it, you got to blood them sometime).

So on the injury table we have Kane, Dele, Dier, Aurier and Lamela with only Dele probably able to go for the Hudds game but who'll probably ride the pine at best but more than likely won't play or be included with the big game ahead.

I think Poch has to rest Jan V, Sissoko, Rose, and Son.

Lloris in goal (keep him sharp) Winks, Wanyama as DMs with Sanchez, Foyth and Toby as CBs behind them ( we need one steady Eddie in there, so no rest for Toby); wing-backs would be Kyle W-P or Tripps and Davies.

Moura, Eriksen with Kaz Sterling up front.

Bench - Gazza, Llorente, Skipp, Dele, KWP (if Trippier starts or vice versa) G-K Nkoudou (is he on loan?) C C-Vickers (probably on load too). So, take your pick for the last 2 bench spots.

Come on You Spurs!

Sterling is at Sunderland

When we play 3 at the back lately we can’t defend for toffee...prefer to stick with 4 and only one DM ( we are at home, they have been relegated for several reasons, and they haven’t played in our new stadium yet)...prefer 433 or 4132...we need to win and win well.

I don't think we can underestimate even a crap team like Huddersfield.Now they are down they can play with no pressure .Mind you they are still rubbish!

Palace came to the new stadium and were stretched left to right thanks to Trippier and Rose hugging the touch line and Davies tucking in alongside the 2 centre halves. We rotated superbly from 4 to 3 at the back and I would suggest that is the way to play the bottom sides whilst we have a few injuries.

Get Son and Moura throwing pace at them with Eriksen pulling the strings and 2 out of Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko and Dele holding the midfield with license to join in the attack on rotation.

It's a must win game for any eleven that take the field.

I will now commit blasphemy and suggest a back3 starting lineup. However, predicated on a true 3-4-3 and none of this Wingbacks bullshit. I'd say put Parrot on the bench, but is he even eligible?

__________Hugo_________
__Snchz__Vert__Davies__
__________Victor________
KWP_______________Rose
__________Skipp_________
Lucas_______________Son
_________Llorente_______

[Gazzinga, Vert, Sissoko, Eriksen, Tripp, Foyth, Dele]

Spurs 4 - Terriers 0
(Llorente 3, Skipp)

COYS!

If they park the bus Llorente will undo them with his knock-downs.If they come out & try to play Sonny & Lucas will hit them on the break.It's going to be difficult for the rest of the season without Harry but we've coped before & the new stadium is worth a goal start.

Rumours are 3 months out for Harry. He will probabably reduce that to 2 .

He'll probably be playing for England in the summer then injure his ankle again in our first couple of PL games.

It's about time his ankles were sorted properly, not some half arsed ,rushed bodge job that keeps breaking down.