Liverpool FC (The Reds) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 14 | Vital Football

Liverpool FC (The Reds) vs Tottenham Hotspur

He should have passed to Son,I can understand his eagerness to get his first goal for us but even his finish was abysmal. Hes not a goalscorer and he knows that himself, so its was his call that probably cost us the game,apart from LLoris.

Vinnie, Having see the replay at full speed and slo mo, the impression I got was that Sissoko had every intention of passing it to Son. However, partly due to vvd's positioning and Son not making any real move, Sissoko had a go. But we know how they usually end up. Sigh.

He should have passed to Son,I can understand his eagerness to get his first goal for us but even his finish was abysmal. Hes not a goalscorer and he knows that himself, so its was his call that probably cost us the game,apart from LLoris.
If he was guilty of anything it was a failure to pass to Son earlier in the break but hey...who else made a break like that....he was terrific today except for that miss and the only reason he was on the spot was due to the complete failure of Eriksen and Alli to create anything at all, except for Eriksen’s scuffed shot that turned into a pass to Lucas for the goal.

If he was guilty of anything it was a failure to pass to Son earlier in the break but hey...who else made a break like that....he was terrific today except for that miss and the only reason he was on the spot was due to the complete failure of Eriksen and Alli to create anything at all, except for Eriksen’s scuffed shot that turned into a pass to Lucas for the goal.
I'm not knocking Sissoko HK,he just was the wrong person in the wrong place,where was Kane,he was anoymous the whole game.

honestly been to gutted to post since that, but after 4 beers all i can say is only spurs ay lads? Only we can go behind, fight to get oursleves back in it, outplay the league leaders, miss great chances and then go on to lose it to an absolute comical goal in the last minute. fucks sake spurs change the record.

Analysing Sissoko's miss is micro-analysis.

On a points system, Sissoko would've still got a 7 from me whilst everyone else averaged 5, including Poch. It took Poch 45 mins to re-organise the same personnel to produce a different performance for the 2nd half. That has been a recurring theme this season. Lloris's distribution continues to be suspect and yet we insist on playing from the back. I am not going to pick on his involvement in the goals as conversely he has won us more points than lost.

Eriksen's been missing for the past half a dozen games, yet the coaches can't effect any changes. Kane is Kane, he goes missing when everyone around him goes missing. Nonetheless he always produces a moment of magic or two.

Addressing playing personnel is one thing, it's the mentality issue that requires an overhaul. Due to the often cited language issues, does Poch know the meaning of leadership?....especially on the pitch.

Sorry, but regardless of the outcome from the Palace game, inauguration or not, the underlying problems ain't gonna go on that one very special night.

Analysing Sissoko's miss is micro-analysis.

On a points system, Sissoko would've still got a 7 from me whilst everyone else averaged 5, including Poch. It took Poch 45 mins to re-organise the same personnel to produce a different performance for the 2nd half. That has been a recurring theme this season. Lloris's distribution continues to be suspect and yet we insist on playing from the back. I am not going to pick on his involvement in the goals as conversely he has won us more points than lost.

Eriksen's been missing for the past half a dozen games, yet the coaches can't effect any changes. Kane is Kane, he goes missing when everyone around him goes missing. Nonetheless he always produces a moment of magic or two.

Addressing playing personnel is one thing, it's the mentality issue that requires an overhaul. Due to the often cited language issues, does Poch know the meaning of leadership?....especially on the pitch.

Sorry, but regardless of the outcome from the Palace game, inauguration or not, the underlying problems ain't gonna go on that one very special night.
Eriksen's been missing for the past half a dozen games,are you serious Mate,he's been missing for the whole season,get rid now and get €50 if we can.

IMO Lucas was our man of the match. Hard working and skilful plus a goal. In fairness to Sissoko he has turned his game around, and it would be unfair for anyone to turn on him for his general play. But FFS his frigging shooting is as bad as ever, and IMO he had a couple of alternate options instead of going for row Z

Another Golden Generation of Fabulous players that could have and should have won a Title or some Honour,I really don't know who to Blame,they are all Culpable,...Back to the Drawing Board again.....

No way....take it you are on a wind up!. Jose need a ready-made team and demand another 300 mill to revamp it!. I guess we can remortgage our stadium.
at least we would get some players who could get us over the line....unlike the current crop of spineless wonders who are turning out week in week out. lol.

We need to find a way to get Sonny starting every game we need his energy in there. Alli and Erickson went missing today.
I think sissoko was a real driving force in midfield our real creative players let him down today.