Liverpool FC (The Reds) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 15 | Vital Football

Liverpool FC (The Reds) vs Tottenham Hotspur

As opposed to shit football and win nothing?

Where do I sign?
So you would rather lose your Identity with our Club and play boring shite just to win a few trophies,?we are quite capable of winning things while playing wonderful football,we are an excellent team but we need a new direction. As for Jose,he tried it at UTD and it didn't work ,what makes you think it will work with us....

So you would rather lose your Identity with our Club and play boring shite just to win a few trophies,?we are quite capable of winning things while playing wonderful football,we are an excellent team but we need a new direction. As for Jose,he tried it at UTD and it didn't work ,what makes you think it will work with us....

I said we are playing shit football, and I'd rather play shit football and win than shit football and drop out of top 4.

Now, I'd argue that our club identity is that of bottlers who can't win a trophy, and that capable of winning is not the same as actual winning.

To change that, I'd take the above one step further and rather play crap football and win a few trophies.

Nowhere did I say I'd take Jose, his ego won't fit well with Levy, but if there was another manager like him I'd snap him in a heartbeat.

Maybe Cholo?

I think Poch should go at the end of the season,Iv been one of his biggest fans but I've had enough,his head has been turned and so has Ericksen's.He can't turn this disastrous end to a season around,he has had ample opportunity to do so and has failed.if we can hold on to Kane,Dele and Son,and Jan,we might have a chance of winning something,I know we Spurs fans are fickle but Jesus Christ we have every right to be judging by our Fickle team all season..

I think I would like to see 3-4 new players and some stability for our start in the new stadium next season.

Analysing Sissoko's miss is micro-analysis.

On a points system, Sissoko would've still got a 7 from me whilst everyone else averaged 5, including Poch. It took Poch 45 mins to re-organise the same personnel to produce a different performance for the 2nd half. That has been a recurring theme this season. Lloris's distribution continues to be suspect and yet we insist on playing from the back. I am not going to pick on his involvement in the goals as conversely he has won us more points than lost.

Eriksen's been missing for the past half a dozen games, yet the coaches can't effect any changes. Kane is Kane, he goes missing when everyone around him goes missing. Nonetheless he always produces a moment of magic or two.

Addressing playing personnel is one thing, it's the mentality issue that requires an overhaul. Due to the often cited language issues, does Poch know the meaning of leadership?....especially on the pitch.

Sorry, but regardless of the outcome from the Palace game, inauguration or not, the underlying problems ain't gonna go on that one very special night.
I agree with you especially about the manager, he seems to take a long time to substitute. One thing though Kane was heavily marked

I think Poch should go at the end of the season,Iv been one of his biggest fans but I've had enough,his head has been turned and so has Ericksen's.He can't turn this disastrous end to a season around,he has had ample opportunity to do so and has failed.if we can hold on to Kane,Dele and Son,and Jan,we might have a chance of winning something,I know we Spurs fans are fickle but Jesus Christ we have every right to be judging by our Fickle team all season..
Take Rose and Dier as well

I think I would like to see 3-4 new players and some stability for our start in the new stadium next season.

I am convinced you'll get your wish 80. In fact I'll go as far as to suggests you'll get them in early, 'cos Levy/Poch will know about the incoming revenues from Eriksen's sale..... just like we started spending before Bale's departure. Another Mag7 purchase perhaps as Poch will need 'youngsters' to mould allowing for the usual 3 out of 7 success rate!

Kane, Son, and Jan I would keep hold of, if we can dupe someone to pay us £80-100m for Alli, I would bite their hand off and replace him for someone who can offer more.

I said we are playing shit football, and I'd rather play shit football and win than shit football and drop out of top 4.

Now, I'd argue that our club identity is that of bottlers who can't win a trophy, and that capable of winning is not the same as actual winning.

To change that, I'd take the above one step further and rather play crap football and win a few trophies.

Nowhere did I say I'd take Jose, his ego won't fit well with Levy, but if there was another manager like him I'd snap him in a heartbeat.

Maybe Cholo?
Sorry Pollo, we got our wires crossed, we have played shite plenty of times this season and won so I get your point mate.

Such a sad way to to enter our maiden season in our new stadium....not playing CL ball. Guys sorry to say it but when you think about City, Pool, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, and us...I think we are at the bottom of that list, and it isn't that close.

So, why do we get upset when the pundits never take us seriously?

Fo
Eriksen's been missing for the past half a dozen games,are you serious Mate,he's been missing for the whole season,get rid now and get €50 if we can.

Any other club would’ve dropped Eriksen months ago. We have zero depth and rely on an overrated Eriksen in our ‘Auto Select’ system. Especially when we have interest from other clubs as we’re too afraid his stocks will drop if we drop him. A vicious unproductive circle from a Club with no backbone, no forward planning (personnel).
I’ve resisted up until now on commenting on this f##king disgracefully managed club, after this disgraceful performance.

What the hell have we become?

Whenever we must win, we don’t. Whenever Poch needs to silence the fans he doesn’t. Whenever Eriksen really needs to show that he should not be playing for Tranmere Rovers, and deserves his place at our club, he puts in another substandard effort.

I’d rather we had a shitty old stadium but played with heart, soul and belief in Tottenham Hotspur, whilstevery player fought for his position each week.

There is one evil responsible for all of this and so much more.....MONEY.

I am not surprised by Sissokos shit finishing and awful passing. He has done decent this season but he is still a truly awful player. But he can't take all the blame Eriksson was again the worst player on the pitch it was just lucky his miss kick was a great pass to Lucas. Dele was poor and both full backs were awful at defending and cannot cross the road let alone a decent ball.Now Hugo made a great save but he has to catch that header . Now 3 hours home f**king rubbish
Dele has stalled and now regressed. He is only truly good in one area (apart from raking up nutmeg numbers) and that is arrive late in pen area and scoring goals. However, that needs good crosser of the ball which we dont hv once Eriksen goes AWOL.

The problem I see 80 is that we now have TOO much that needs to be fixed. We simply cannot solve it in one window. It maybe best to get a much as we can for Eriksen, Toby, and whoever else wants to leave and start the rebuild. If a team that finished in the top 4 the last few seasons STILL bottles and can't finish and still can't win anything...well time to make some changes.

I have watched us play this WHOLE season, and we are simply not that good at all facets of the game. I think we are simply above average and even that is inconsistent. (In no way are we Top 4 worthy)

No parts of our game compliment eachother. Our attack is horrible, we can't finish consistently, we have literally ZERO Defensive Midfield capability, and our outside defenders are horrible, and our coach is tactically slow and inept. (Hell I know I missed some stuff, but I am pissed so whatever)

In my humble opinion, so chuck spears as necessary:
-Fix the attack - Sorry guys Kane is great, but he needs help and a lot of it. If Kane is the dude, then we need players that can play with him on the pitch. The evidence is there...our AMs and Kane don't work well together. BUT when Kane is out, all of a sudden things start to click a bit and I think our attack is more fluid an sound. But benching Kane is crazy...so fuck that I guess...we need to go find other AMs that can synch better with him I guess. Yep I am hopping on the RichmondSpur bandwagon!!!

-Fix the Defense - and it starts with the DM, you know that all critical position that is there to screen our back 4 and help slow down counters and all in all just be a huge pain in the ass for the oppostion...yeah we don't have that, and I argue we really haven't since Parker was here. And don't tell me about the likes of Wanyama or Dier...naff off they are inconsistent and can't stay healthy, so I would sell them or they can come off the bench in a pinch. Next...for the Love of all that is holy, please will anyone realize that Tripps and Rose simply are not that good. They are also inconsistent and if I was the opposing team I would attack them mercilessly...oh wait they do. I would have bit the bullet and started KWP a long time ago. I honestly think the ONLY stable/decent part of our squad is our CB's, yeah Sanchez and Foyth make mistakes and poor Toby and Vert get put in wierd spots now and then...but shit they have NO screening in front of them and the outside defenders suck balls, so they are continually getting shit on by our own team...oh yeah and now our naffing goalie seems to be losing his naffing mind....yeah being a CB on this team would blow. (make me think of the line from Spaceballs..."I am surrounded by assholes!!!"

ok vent over for now...

Dele has stalled and now regressed. He is only truly good in one area (apart from raking up nutmeg numbers) and that is arrive late in pen area and scoring goals. However, that needs good crosser of the ball which we dont hv once Eriksen goes AWOL.

He has only been truly good in one area since he arrived.