Liverpool FC (The Reds) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 13 | Vital Football

Liverpool FC (The Reds) vs Tottenham Hotspur

Just need to make a minor point here...

If Sissoko wasn't the one to make that break and therefore hadn't missed the goal chance, he'd have been my MoTM as he imo was the most industrious, as has been most of this season and recognised by all. (Player of the season some said). There are enough candidates out there to be 'slagged off'.

Like I said at the time, he was like a school boy, presented with (created) that amazing opportunity and was always looking to pass on the responsibility to Son, who was well marked by VVD. Then forced to make a change and as per usual, execution in front of goal has never been his strength.

I'm not seeing where we bottled it. That was a freak own goal off Toby, he didn't bottle it. We did damn well to get back into the game then took it to them. I'm not having it we bottled that game. Away from home to big money side with no MF and we still has them in trouble.

Excuses ,excuses, excuses. Coulda shoulda, woulda. Blah blah blah.

I don't care if we created a billion chances we still lost when we had to win. We should name the new stadium SPURSY BOTTLERS STADIUM.

Sissoko is what he, a crap footballer but a decent athlete who can cover the mileage. Nowhere near good enough. People expecting him to save us are mad.

He shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 but the fact he is now our best midfielder sums this joke of a club up.

That's unfair, he has served us well this season. He had a pretty good game today after Poch changed our set up second half. Ok he missed a chance, that's not his forte .

That's unfair, he has served us well this season. He had a pretty good game today after Poch changed our set up second half. Ok he missed a chance, that's not his forte .

CM need to have more to the game than he brings.

He does exactly the same thing every time he has a shot, he's supposed to be an elite level PL MF player, not a 23 stone beer bellied CB on Hackney Marshes thrashing it over the bar every he has a shot, but the end result is exactly the same.

I say to aloud every time ' for fucks sake don't shoot Sissoko ' and my Mrs laughs, that how bad it is .

I agree but the fact is,he is an average player who has upped his game and performed well this season but we're not Fulham, Huddersfield, Cardiff,we shouldn't have a "most improved player" in our Midfield,we should have a world class player in our Midfield if we want to challenge for honours, today was an absolute Clusterfuck,we consistently do it and we will do it again and again,we are the laughing stock of the top 6.

I would rather be at WHL than moving to a shiny new stadium with this shower of mentally weak,bottle job players and manager. Absolutely disgusted, and I had to sit with a load of Pool fans who were seriously shitting themselves up until Sissokos PATETHIC miss.

I just hope fans don't get on Sissoko's back because of that miss. It only took him 18 months to get the first chip off his shoulder!
He should have passed to Son,I can understand his eagerness to get his first goal for us but even his finish was abysmal. Hes not a goalscorer and he knows that himself, so its was his call that probably cost us the game,apart from LLoris.