Sick of karanka? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Sick of karanka?

Whomever started this thread is an absolute clown and obviously doesn't know anything about football.

We have been awful for decades. Awful.

At last,w e have found a way to be hard to beat and are a point off the playoffs --and people want the manager out?!

For me we can continue our learning - some good games, some bad. If we finish in the the playoffs then we've done brilliantly.

You don't turn a crap team in to a top 2 team in one season. Grow up.
We may do

Not sure what my boyfriend has to do with your shortsightedness?

One is given a mind with the option to change it from time to time. Today i changed mine, after the next clueless performance i may change it again and so forth.

The only time my mind has never changed is regarding my opinion of you!
Im very consistent when it comes to that..

I like it just put on dancing queen do a little dance & then pretend everything is going great. Sure I’ve seen that somewhere else recently.

Last edited:
No no no! I have to jump in there, with respect though, to object; Mourinhio is not a footballing dinosaur.

That phrase gets bandied about far too much and I've never seen it used against someone who was behind the times one iota. It's like saying a manager is "tactically naive" - it's a fallback option to say when you either don't know about or have not considered the tactical aspects and the situation in detail.

No offence meant by the way had to jump in it's like a red rag to a bull sorry.

Don't like the odious man but he's ahead of 99% if coaches in world football.

I think people may get the superficial idea he's behind the times because his team's play defensively, but there is a current trend of attacking tactics and football is cyclical, it goes from attacking to defending trends, in the next 5 years it will swing back and that will be built on what coaches like JM are doing now.

That's all without what his players are disgracefully doing to sabotage United at the moment.

If football is cyclical, then if you fail to adapt, then what you're doing is outdated.

Mourinho has gone in to a club with a massive tradition for attacking football and he has failed to adapt to maintain those traditions.

If players are trying to sabotage him then you have to say that his man management techniques have to take part of that responsibility. His man management techniques just do not work with this snowflake generation.

If football is cyclical, then if you fail to adapt, then what you're doing is outdated.

Mourinho has gone in to a club with a massive tradition for attacking football and he has failed to adapt to maintain those traditions.

If players are trying to sabotage him then you have to say that his man management techniques have to take part of that responsibility. His man management techniques just do not work with this snowflake generation.

The main issue seems to be with Pogba, maybe he’s got an over inflated view of his own abilities. It would have been interesting to know how Brian would have dealt with it. Only one winner there and it wouldn’t be Pogba.

"With regard to Gerrard - he's clearly doing a fantastic job at Rangers - unbeaten, top of the league & all that - lets see the measure of that success in silverware terms next May."

"unbeaten", apart from this game: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45312088

Top of the league; only if you exclude the five teams that sit above them in the table.

Gerrard was a massively over rated player who's World Class status was nothing more than a figment of the media's warped imagination; his status as a manager will not reach anything like those "dizzying" heights

I was being sarcastic about Gerrard!

One is given a mind with the option to change it from time to time. Today i changed mine, after the next clueless performance i may change it again and so forth.

The only time my mind has never changed is regarding my opinion of you!
Im very consistent when it comes to that..

Some may call your support fickle

[QUOTE="ZedRed, post: 1582897, member: 9168"

If players are trying to sabotage him then you have to say that his man management techniques have to take part of that responsibility. His man management techniques just do not work with this snowflake generation.[/QUOTE]
i dont think snowflake is a generational thing, in fact most snowflakes i find are the ones using the term snowflake

Jose struggles when he wants to struggle; he always has an ulterior motive.

He knows full well that the easiest way to get out of a club with his pay off in tact is to alienate himself with the players and let results suffer as a consequence.

He is still up there as one of the best coaches in the game; unfortunately he seems more interested in picking fights he cannot win.