Sick of karanka? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Sick of karanka?

6 pts off the top? I don't even think theres any point talking about the subject if you have any real knowledge of our club

IF KAranka gets sacked then we will officially never get promoted again. Shortsighted moon on a stick clowns

You people don’t actually know about football if you think we could be doing any better. All the team above us have hadn’t 2/3 years Head starts and have built it up!

What happened to Sniffer?

He could probably tell us what has/is going on

Was he driven off the site by the likes of the clique, CP and Pope always questioning his info? and calling him a fantasist and liar?

Before this international break we where in the play off places... I think where we are after this series of games and before another international break will decide what will happen to AK. The bar reached a couple of weeks ago might work against AK (probably came too early), Marinakis will accept only improvement from then onwards and not the opposite...at the moment we are 12th , 3 points from the play offs, not winning today and Derby/Leeds winning will put heat under AKs seat. On the other hand, winning today will bring us four points from Boro (or at worst 5 from WBA if they win).

What happened to Sniffer?

He could probably tell us what has/is going on

Was he driven off the site by the likes of the clique, CP and Pope always questioning his info? and calling him a fantasist and liar?

Word down here is he signed his bakery for Arsenal but because of match fixing he ended up on heroin on a container ship to the rebuilt Peter Taylor stand in Netherfield.

Yeah well if we have a couple bad results in the next 2 games - it will be the only conversation that matters

Currant Bun, I know ok. Are reporting anything less than a win will see Hurst at Ispwich & Krankz sacked tonight.

I’m not sharing the link as it’s a vile vile newspaper & there’s enough shit on here already.

Erm...a hope you people didn’t celebrate tonight’s result. You don’t deserve it and aren’t allowed to enjoy the wins if you are stupid enough to question what a good start this is to the season

Erm...a hope you people didn’t celebrate tonight’s result. You don’t deserve it and aren’t allowed to enjoy the wins if you are stupid enough to question what a good start this is to the season

I didnt see you here making comments on Saturday after the Norwich game?

I swear some of you deserve to be locked into the 'sign manager, let him build a squad, sack manager & start again' never ending cycle we've been stuck in for the last 30 years.

You can't build something by continually tearing it down every 6 months, it's beyond ludicrous.

I feel like I've been saying that ever since people wanted Calderwood sacked after Yeovil play offs. Don't think we can even call ourselves supporters any more, we're just moaners who pay for the privilege.

Relegation fights aside, no manager should ever be given less that 18 months to build something, but preferably 3 full seasons.

You don't have to like everything you see, it'd be weird if you did in the Championship, but get a backbone & stick with it ffs, support the whole club from top to bottom, even if you do sometimes have to suck it up & ride the storm.

Unless we are in a relegation fight, the first time AKs position should be considered is the end of this season and then it should be as much about what progress has been made and what we need to do going forward.

Can’t say I don’t have my issues with some of his decisions but for my money he is our best manager since Billy Mark I and deserves the time to show what he can do.