Sick of karanka? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Sick of karanka?

Im not sure that Fergie was a particularly much bigger spender then Clough, certainly you wouldnt say either of them bought their trophies. Strangely tho, both of them seemed tight overall yet still spent big money on certain players

Im not sure that Fergie was a particularly much bigger spender then Clough, certainly you wouldnt say either of them bought their trophies. Strangely tho, both of them seemed tight overall yet still spent big money on certain players

Agree. Think the point was that players who were not 100% unquestioning of the manager got moved on. The days of absolute manager power are gone perhaps but not to a better place. Player power is very disruptive for clubs and has probably gone a wee bit far. Would like to see a better balance that supports clubs who develop players.

Seems to be a groundswell of people wanting AK gone on different forms of social media

I just knew that he would fuck up at the Norwich game

Last edited:
I see and hear plenty of frustration with him for some of his decision making (I have competed myself at times) but can’t say I remember anyone actually wanting him out. I certainly don’t.

We are slowly but surely heading in the right direction and most people understand and accept it along with the inevitable false starts along the way.

Not a fan of his but getting rid now is so dumb it’s like returning to the Fawaz glory days, who by the way is learning from his mistakes FFS.

EM has flown over - to talk to the players apparently he’s not happy. Another couple of dodgy games and AK will be gone

As for not seeing any one wanting him gone - maybe Go on Twitter or some of the supporters groups on Facebook

I think it's obvious by now that he's not a particularly good manager, but he has to be given this season at the very least.

EM has flown over - to talk to the players apparently he’s not happy. Another couple of dodgy games and AK will be gone

As for not seeing any one wanting him gone - maybe Go on Twitter or some of the supporters groups on Facebook
Nothing to get fussed about, he is probably just smuggling a couple of Greek under 23s in concealed in his fat-suit (allegedly)