• Kent Nielsen

• Oscar Garcia

• Quique Sanchez Flores

• Slaven Bilic

• Rafa Benitez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Arteta applies for the job. Smart player who was reasonably successful, played under both Moyes and Wenger, and now has coaching experience with Pep & Brian Kidd.

The whole former-player-with-little-experience thing is a downfall, I just don’t think the league is that difficult in terms of understanding opposition, it’s the relentless fixture list.

Again as I put in another post, the board will interview and go through the diligence, hopefully just interviewing a candidate like arteta gives them a broader talent pool to choose from.

WTF is going on?........

I know it's supposed to be clickbait, but David Moyes, clear favourite?!?! He better not become our manager, or I'll be off for good!

Moyes is past his sell-by date, and didn't want us before, when he was in pole position to be offered the job, so why should we want him now? No votes in the poll to date says it all. Let's do a Steve McClaren on Moyes. Not welcome!

When Manchester City suddenly got seriously rich owners, the first new manager they brought in was Mancini. We now have, out of the blue, seriously rich owners. Thus, I expect someone of similar status to come in. (I cant make my mind up at all whether I’m serious there or not, by the way).

Why is david moyes bookies favourite god i hope this doesnt happen his football is shit i know when he was at everton the lads i know that are season ticket holders was glad to see the back of him

Tom Ross saying on Talksport this morning that Mendes will be involved with the appointment. If that is the case it is likely to be some Portuguese guy we have never heard of.
Cant see any way Fonseca would come here - Shakhtar are a very wealthy club who play in the Champions league every season. He would probably have bigger ambitions than the Championship
Nuno was unknown but went to wolves and is doing a great job

I voted Mellberg, he's two promotions as a manager but to be honest it's mainly my heart ruling my head for my love of him from his time playing for Villa.

Rogers would be my more sensible top choice but I can't see us getting him.

I'd be happy with Dean Smith but don't think he'll be a big enough name for the new owners.

I'd love a manager who plays attacking football. I can see it being some random manager we have never heard of though! Not necessarily a bad thing but more likely not to work out.

I don't want an inexperienced manager but if we did I'd say Arteta, I remember reading when he was linked to Arsenal that he is well thought as a great mind in the game and he's learnt from 2 of the best attacking managers out there. Terry knows the club and we know is a good motivator, if it was someone like that they should have an experienced number 2.

Please god no to the likes of Moyes, Sousa, Villas Boas, Allardyce, Pardew, McCarthy.

I'm still to see Mendes being confirmed as being involved - we're just riding the Portuguese bandwagon on the back of Moreira still.
...and El Ghazi. Both Mendes clients, neither given game time by Bruce. Feel like micromanagement has been going on since NSWE arrived. I'm no Bruce apologist but if the powers that be are bringing in players from Gestifute just for the sake of it then we may well be in Mendes' pocket already.

Status
Not open for further replies.