• Kent Nielsen

• Oscar Garcia

• Quique Sanchez Flores

• Slaven Bilic

• Rafa Benitez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit Moyes would be one of the few names that would make me wish Bruce was still here. Crap, defensive, out of touch and the added bonus that he's turned is down twice already.
Didnt the club say today they want to make a statement with the new appointment?

Ideal scenario would be to name tomorrow so they can be at the game on Sat watching from the stands at what a defensive mess they have inherited!!

Yes but serious money brings someone from 12/1 to evens in a few hours. I am beyond worried. Out of the frying pan into the fire springs to mind
Betting on next manager always swing wildly. A run of small bets can change the price massively and then the bookies always make money by changing the odds to tempt in bets

Yes but serious money brings someone from 12/1 to evens in a few hours. I am beyond worried. Out of the frying pan into the fire springs to mind
The bookies don't accept serious money on such volatile markets it wouldn't take a lot to cause such a shift.

I know it could just be paper talk but I read somewhere that Rogers would only come back to England to manage in the Premier league.
Moyes turned us down before so I personally wouldn't think he'd be interested.
Could take a stab at Terry but it's the Bruce links or raga from the bar codes.

Not sure why Bilic is on the list, he took a job last week in Saudi?

I’d like Bilic but purely as I like the person, nothing to do with his credentials

Interesting according to reports Smith said the media are just adding 2+2 and he is quite happy at Brentford.

Terry would need a minimum of a month to complete his A badge

As for backing anyone I think my money is staying in my pocket while clickbait rages out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.