The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 185 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just what I was thinking, although it does have it's downside. At the moment I watch the pros and think I can do as well as them. If I play, I will know I can't.

Anyway, sod it. I'm off. You've convinced me. See you all later.

ABBA was my mom's obsession for years. Heard them so often my ears bled. Their harmonies were very good though.

Agree with JPA on that film though, never watched it but it was still hard to escape! Then again, I don't like musicals.

Afternoon all...

Derby and back with a slight delay in Solihull (bit of shopping) so far today. Hopefully I get off lightly today as it's my weekend off.

Time for bed said Zebedee

Got an interesting day tomorrow. Doing the Park Run at 9am then the Stratford Summer 6 miler at 7.30pm which starts and finishes at Mary Ardens house in Wilnecote.

Will see how the body copes with it.

I cannot believe they have done a sequel to Mamma Mia! Didn't they inflict enough suffering the first time around? And every time I switch the radio on, Cher's cover of Fernando seems to be playing.

I am not happy, to say the least.

You will be so happy to know the girls and I are going to see it on Monday evening :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

''Can you hear the drums Fernando?
I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight Fernando''

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for a place to go
Where they play the right music
Getting in the swing
You come to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high

And runs, from JPA in my platforms, wide bottom trousers and top into the wind singing ''there was something in the air that night...''

Status
Not open for further replies.