The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 186 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate me eyes are blood shot and my heads in a whirl but it's worth every painful minute :thumbup:

Then come Monday it's back to earth with a bang after 7 years of doing jack shit I'm taking on a café in South Shields town centre with an outside catering service and a cake making business lol.

Cheers Pride we have already got six functions and seven cakes to make plus one of the local funeral directors are going to use us for the catering so we have already got a head start one wedding cake we have to do is costing them a grand unbelievable Jeff.

Anyway the ground will be perfect the track will suit and if anyone fancies a bet get on now 365 and Ladbrokes best priced 16\1. But when the declarations come out later on today there are 22 entries and only 16 can run and two of the fancied horses will if every horse stands it ground will be balloted out and the price will crumble all the best lads and lasses

Took your advice, got the 16's yesterday... woke up this morning and it's now 33/1. :slap:

Any reason why mate, or should we all be jumping on again at that price?

Took your advice, got the 16's yesterday... woke up this morning and it's now 33/1. :slap:

Any reason why mate, or should we all be jumping on again at that price?
I know mate honestly thought it would come in especially when ya consider we beat the favourite Alcala by 23 lengths at Newton Abbot. Think people are backing the trainers and not the horse I think it's an unbelievable price now

I was sat in the garden this morning at 06:30 drinking tea. WTF kind of bird is that in the bird bath.

Attachments

• 97892574-A423-4ACB-BE9C-078413CB6DBC.jpeg
    97892574-A423-4ACB-BE9C-078413CB6DBC.jpeg
    626.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.