The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 183 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think any innocent man being accused of what Cliff was and so publicly, is horrendous. Mud sticks even when proven innocent. Just seen an interview with him, frightened to go anywhere near children, I think that sort of thing would break me to be honest.

Always found him very arrogant when interviewed but feel for him on this one.

I'm torn on the whole thing - but that clip of the coppers holding up underwear and rummaging round the bed (if memory serves) is way too much of a connotation given the allegation at the time from a defamation perspective, so I can see why it hits the privacy angle.

That said, as reported, if Judge determined naming him without the copter footage was still a breach of privacy, then the Judge is trying to create law presumably to level up sexual assault cases and anonymity impinging on press freedom.

On the other hand modern day press hardly hold themselves up as arbiters hacking phones and all that shit do they so are they worthy of that freedom?

I'm on the fence, as in a strict definition (short of that copter shot which is subjective) the BBC did nothing wrong - what now, anyone named on investigation can sue irrespective of release without charge or subsequent charge, because the naming of them is now a privacy issue???

Apparently the judgement does contain stipulations whereby naming to invite potential victims to come forward would not be a breach of privacy which is something - but...torn.

Last edited:
[QUOTE

However, when questioned, the 31-year-old claimed the filly had agreed to sex because she smelt his crotch and winked at him.

[/QUOTE]

He had a carrott and two sugar cubes in his pocket.

It's another Chris Kamara - or good morning for those that still don't understand.

And another Kamara Chris (I think it was) for goodnight from me

I have had a long day. Been at a recovery networking event convention today. First full one I have done since David passed. Tiring, exhausted, though it was good and I felt my passion back, listening to the various services, especially Women's Aid/IDAS.

I realised from it I had just been keeping the P.I ticking over these last 18 months and had not put any major impute into where we were going. The ideas and passion was back today. It was a good day. Now it's time for Kamara Chris or good night all

Status
Not open for further replies.