The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 184 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Highly emotional day today as the headteacher of JPA Jr 2's primary school is retiring. He is a legend, a truly awesome man who has helped shape both my boys and made their school the most amazing place, providing the most wonderful environment for them to learn, grow and flourish.

Very sad to see him go, but he richly deserves his retirement.

Evening all...

What a day..... Bromsgrove this morning, then off to Leicester to revisit a job I signed up last week..... we've been waiting for the Loss Adjuster.

I must say, I have never been in a place that stunk and had so many flies in it in my life! Even outside stunk! The place was an asian minimart and halal butchers. The fire was almost 2 weeks ago, so you can imagine the rotten meat in the fridge etc. and the resultant stink!

Thankfully I haven't got to go back there...... I hope.

Plenty of train delays today. And the local line back to Redditch was filthy. And then they wonder why people moan about public transport.

With that said, people are pigs, gone are the days it seems when people would take their rubbish and dispose of it.

Dirty sods I tells ya.

Morning all and what a fine morning it is too. Off to Lincoln in a bit for a two night stay in the Hilton. But the main event is tomorrow as my horse Cut The Corner is running in the class 1 listed event The Summer Plate handicap chase tomorrow and I am thrilled to bits to be part of such a great event. Anyway the ground will be perfect the track will suit and if anyone fancies a bet get on now 365 and Ladbrokes best priced 16\1. But when the declarations come out later on today there are 22 entries and only 16 can run and two of the fancied horses will if every horse stands it ground will be balloted out and the price will crumble all the best lads and lasses

Cheers Deano and I will mate win lose or draw hopefully you will see being interviewed after the race on ITV.:thumbup:

I cannot believe they have done a sequel to Mamma Mia! Didn't they inflict enough suffering the first time around? And every time I switch the radio on, Cher's cover of Fernando seems to be playing.

I am not happy, to say the least.

My largely female family were discussing going to see it at dinner last night. Inevitably the question came. "Do you want to see it with us?"

I wonder if you can guess my reaction?

Whilst I am here, where's BodyButter? I am missing his sharp insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.