The All New Takeover Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The All New Takeover Thread

I'm amazed that Gregg Evans can find out inside details of these offers without finding out the name of the "groups" making the offers. Surely when he is speaking to his source he asks that question at some point in the conversation. I also fail to see how an offer could be at an "advanced stage" without Xia formally accepting it yet. He's a truly shocking excuse for a writer.

In fairness, it's standard fare - off the record, agree don't name - ok, these are the details. It's how the game works Bikini. Offer/talks at advanced stage without an acceptance is also standard fare, same as buying a house.

You're being too harsh, Gregg's good at his job. Don't blame him for doing his job.

Only fly in the ointment why would he fly back to China if a deal was close should imagine Due diligence would come first anyway and that can take a while.

You never know. Can't blame them though chap, they have a job to do and that means following orders. It's a change in the industry by their owners, you can see the same on all their outlets now - it's not them and Brum Mail only - it's the whole company.

They are good lads and are taking a lot of abuse unfairly as they don't set the rules - they have bills to to pay like we all do.

Yeah, few others have been having all sorts of crap thrown at them, anyone who puts anything out gets ripped into these days. When I said this storm was coming it was bullshit this, what do you know that, then the news came out and they went quiet :lol:

I sometimes play with some of the clowns then mute them, one the other day, perfectly reasonable exchange with villamad and then some uneducated nobhead joins in with 'what shit are you talking'....

the world has changed for the worse due to twitter ... people who wouldn't talk like this to peoples faces shouting abuse.

Neil Moxley did a good 'fuck the lot of you' the other day. He's well sourced, he'd been ripped apart for telling Blues fans (he's one) about the embargo, ripped apart for details / articles on all this stuff going on.

People want information then shoot the messenger these days and yes, some of the modern media is crap, it's just people having to do it to earn a crust.

News conference called for 2pm tomorrow? Anyone heard about this?

seem a few news conferences being declared on facebook or twitter in the last week or so. We've had all this before and some turn out right. Xia has returned to China though (I think anyway?) so doubt anything is imminent. But who knows, things can change very quickly once an owner decides to sell

Yeah, few others have been having all sorts of crap thrown at them, anyone who puts anything out gets ripped into these days. When I said this storm was coming it was bullshit this, what do you know that, then the news came out and they went quiet :lol:

I sometimes play with some of the clowns then mute them, one the other day, perfectly reasonable exchange with villamad and then some uneducated nobhead joins in with 'what shit are you talking'....

the world has changed for the worse due to twitter ... people who wouldn't talk like this to peoples faces shouting abuse.

Neil Moxley did a good 'fuck the lot of you' the other day. He's well sourced, he'd been ripped apart for telling Blues fans (he's one) about the embargo, ripped apart for details / articles on all this stuff going on.

People want information then shoot the messenger these days and yes, some of the modern media is crap, it's just people having to do it to earn a crust.
Yup caught some of it, which is why I'm trying to be balanced on FP cracks because it's not those lads who need the shit really, they are doing their jobs well. I also know the shit thrown at you.

I'm keenly aware of the shit thrown at me lol

As I get more into Twitter, it fascinates me. They really can't be that cuntish in real life? Not seen the Moxley thing though?

I don't use twatter or facepaint myself, this site and heroes and villains is enough for me.

[QUOTE="pvb1968, post: 1490490, member: 3357"
this site and heroes and villains is enough for me.[/QUOTE]

And on the bombshell that PVB is having his leg over with another forum.

It's a goodnight from me .

the words smoke and mirrors come to mind. Believe it when I see it, wouldn't be at all surprised if any press conference is to confirm we are going into administration. The wheels have come off big time for Villa, truely thought the bad days were over when Lerner was ousted, now its just getting even worse.

Whats going on with Wyness on Twitter? He has tweeted about the Chinese gang of 4? either he has been at the bottle or something is stirring in B6? Hmmmm.

Whats going on with Wyness on Twitter? He has tweeted about the Chinese gang of 4? either he has been at the bottle or something is stirring in B6? Hmmmm.

Well Dr. Tony apparently has to get his business decisions ratified by his family, so maybe that's Dad, Mom, Grandma and Grandad.

Well, after the club announcement, I am no longer sceptical. Indeed, a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders and sudly, I have a bit of a smile on my face once again.

Come on You LIONS!!!!!!