The All New Takeover Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The All New Takeover Thread

Looks good and must credit Xia for finding these two. They have a checkable history and genuine wealth which eases my concerns. Not expecting miracles regarding promotion but at least we aren't going bust any time soon and we can now buy some players.

I will settle for having a normal club again without the embarrassment of
not being able to pay our bills. These guys are professional no doubt about that the statement was humble and would keep the fans happy at every level,no wild promises just a look to progress which from where we were in the last few days would not be difficult.

I will settle for having a normal club again without the embarrassment of
not being able to pay our bills. These guys are professional no doubt about that the statement was humble and would keep the fans happy at every level,no wild promises just a look to progress which from where we were in the last few days would not be difficult.

I agree but these types do not fuck about hence where they have got to in life. Ignoring FFP the money needed to turn us into a top six premiership club is peanuts to them

Interesting statement: our priority is to strengthen the squads and structures ahead of the upcoming season and beyond

Upcoming season? Either they don't yet understand the FFP difficulties, or they do and they think that's not too much of a problem.

Me, I'd settle for the existing squad and a tight control on finances for this season. Any strengthening needs to be what we can afford. What we don't want is yet another round of new expensive players with tears to follow.

If we can keep Chester, Kodjia and others that'll do me, for this season. Can we keep Jack? Dunno.

Christ I'm so relieved. News of all these loans the Dr was planning or had ahready taken out terrified me. Thank god these guys seem like legitimate people you can actually get information on rather than some mystery bloke.

It maybe we still have to deal with FFP its not the fines but they can impose a transfer ban I believe,which yes could be ignored this season
but I do not know enough about it if it could be inflicted next season.

Rarely dull being a villa fan, is it? This news has made me (briefly) forget about the pain from being butchered at the dentist this morning.