The All New Takeover Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The All New Takeover Thread

It maybe we still have to deal with FFP its not the fines but they can impose a transfer ban I believe,which yes could be ignored this season
but I do not know enough about it if it could be inflicted next season.

AC Milan have fought an embargo and won in the courts. Can't find the link but read this earlier today.

Interesting statement: our priority is to strengthen the squads and structures ahead of the upcoming season and beyond

Upcoming season? Either they don't yet understand the FFP difficulties, or they do and they think that's not too much of a problem.

Me, I'd settle for the existing squad and a tight control on finances for this season. Any strengthening needs to be what we can afford. What we don't want is yet another round of new expensive players with tears to follow.

If we can keep Chester, Kodjia and others that'll do me, for this season. Can we keep Jack? Dunno.

Me, I'm with you all the way McP.
Much better to build slowly and within our financial restraints, than spunk a load of money on another win or bust gamble.

How much would it cost to buy out Richards' and McCormack's contracts? Would this help with FFP regarding their salaries?

Interesting statement: our priority is to strengthen the squads and structures ahead of the upcoming season and beyond

Upcoming season? Either they don't yet understand the FFP difficulties, or they do and they think that's not too much of a problem.

Me, I'd settle for the existing squad and a tight control on finances for this season. Any strengthening needs to be what we can afford. What we don't want is yet another round of new expensive players with tears to follow.

If we can keep Chester, Kodjia and others that'll do me, for this season. Can we keep Jack? Dunno.

Agreed, no more huge gambles with this football club. Let's try do things right for a change.

As for Jack, I have a feeling he may want to go no matter what happens.

If Jack goes no problem. How many teams that will compete for promotion have a jack grealish? Let's put some youth and energy into that squad and push for promotion.

I've moved this hilarious bit of news (below) into the Fears new thread because after all the flak these arseholes have been giving us for the last few months it's kind of funny for them to think how they are now actually helping Aston Villa FC!

"I love it that every Dingle and Bluenose shirt bought actually puts money into our new owner Nassef Sawiris wallet as I understand he owns 6% of Adidas":lol::rotfl::rotfl:

Wes Eden and a n other paid $550m for the bucks basketball team in 2016, the villa is a bargain looking at that.

I've moved this hilarious bit of news (below) into the Fears new thread because after all the flak these arseholes have been giving us for the last few months it's kind of funny for them to think how they are actually helping Aston Villa FC!

What I also love is that every Dingle and Bluenose shirt bought actually puts money into our new owner Nassef Sawiris wallet as I understand he owns 6% of Adidas:lol::rotfl::rotfl:

I wish there was a love button for your post TH. Its hilarious :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

They never learn do they: they think the lion gone to sleep and dieing/dead but we always come back mightier than ever :utv::utv::utv:

From The Express and Star.
Aston Villa could be richer than Wolves

Wolves' riches are well-documented, with Fosun chairman Guo Guangchang worth a whopping $7.3bn, according to Forbes.

Sawiris doesn't quite hit that mark at $6.8bn, however, add Wes Edens' net worth, which is currently unknown but previously estimated to be around $1.2bn - and it seems that Villa's joint investors could have one-up on their local rivals.

Wolves' success last season was clear to see, and Villa fans will be hopeful that this new investment ends the same way.

They'll be twitching!

Looks like VP will have a retractable roof then - American style!

It will be a mecca for concerts - income through the roof literally lol