The All New Takeover Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The All New Takeover Thread

I think we all have hope Mike but, just like yourself, I think we're all sceptical.

On a different but related subject, do you think all of the Chinese businesses in the midlands might suffer a downturn in trade, after Dr. Foney's activities?

Won't believe anything until it's a done deal. Depends hugely on the competence and intentions of this new group. Another Man C style takeover would be welcome. Another Xia would be disaster.

Seems to implying that the new group would want a minimum of a controlling stake, which at least gets Xia's hands off the controls. Big question is whether or not it stops us selling off our best players.

I've said to you before Mike that I have learned over the many years on the rollercoaster ride that is Aston Villa that it's the hope with the Villa that kills you so after all the false dawns, losing cup finals and relegations I have now become rather cynical and almost immune to it all.

Well, that's what I keep on telling myself but to be truthful I can't say it always works!

On the same page as this story on Birmingham Live is a poll would you want Tony Xai to continue to play a role at Villa Park you vote yes or no
I want to know who the feckin hell are the 18% who voted yes ????

On the same page as this story on Birmingham Live is a poll would you want Tony Xai to continue to play a role at Villa Park you vote yes or no
I want to know who the feckin hell are the 18% who voted yes ????

100% Sty Dwellers - Like they can talk after the hairdresser fiasco and illegal money laundering

Does this mean we'll be winning the Champions League in 5 years?

Don't be so damn negative. 3 tops. :grinning:

Not heard anything on the QT about this, also not ready very much as I've been in London on business today. But .. well, why would a group with big money agree to a part buy only?

If any group / investor is rich enough, buy us, if they aren't able to buy us, then surely it will just end in tears.

No probs mate, I've just scanned but can't see anything - but I'm a complete newbie on twitter.

I wouldn't trust me to find Vital Villa's account or JF though to be fair!

See Matt Kendrick & Greg Evans have a video on bham live now mike did not watch it as I suppose anything worthwhile has been written,but at least they have put their heads above the parapet

You never know. Can't blame them though chap, they have a job to do and that means following orders. It's a change in the industry by their owners, you can see the same on all their outlets now - it's not them and Brum Mail only - it's the whole company.

They are good lads and are taking a lot of abuse unfairly as they don't set the rules - they have bills to to pay like we all do.