Summer transfer thread | Page 80 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

What the fuck do you mean allegedly?

Judging by what you posted you are the one making the allegations, unfounded ones at that.

The "caught on TV" is the give away bit; the only thing that they were caught doing by the TV cameras in the games against England was take a load of wickets and score a load of runs.

England have some previous on the cheating front; remember Michael Atherton in 1994?

No, I bet you fucking don't!

Would you like to discuss all of the cheating that Team Sky have been engaged in, or doesn't that count?

Seems like truckie hit a raw nerve?

But there's nothing funnier than 3 Aussies turning a none incident into and incident and then keep digging and digging and digging

For me watching Warner crying like a baby is like watching Keogh crying bloody brilliant and trust me from the stands at the Gabba they take no prisoners when it comes to dishing it out

Nothing beats watching Aussies suffer, nothing beats watching Poms suffer its a brilliant rivalry and a million miles from the football hatred

I once played in Albury Wodonga first sign of the accent and even the spinners were trying to take my head off that was one serious half hour in the nets

But there's nothing funnier than 3 Aussies turning a none incident into and incident and then keep digging and digging and digging

For me watching Warner crying like a baby is like watching Keogh crying bloody brilliant and trust me from the stands at the Gabba they take no prisoners when it comes to dishing it out

Nothing beats watching Aussies suffer, nothing beats watching Poms suffer its a brilliant rivalry and a million miles from the football hatred

I once played in Albury Wodonga first sign of the accent and even the spinners were trying to take my head off that was one serious half hour in the nets

Could have been a good debate, I’m sure we could have had some fun with it. But, I’m too old to put up with bad language, so I’ll just leave it alone

Cricket.
Rivalry between Poms and Aussies is as old as the hills and has probably been there since day 1, and a sense of humour helps, as shown by the Barmy Army. It's traditional.
Ball tampering has much the same sort of history, nothing new about it. And it's not confined to Aussies either.
Mark, I'm starting to worry a bit about you, do you think that you may be taking life just a bit too seriously ?

Cricket.
Rivalry between Poms and The convicts is as old as the hills and has probably been there since day 1, and a sense of humour helps, as shown by the Barmy Army. It's traditional.
Ball tampering has much the same sort of history, nothing new about it. And it's not confined to Smith, Warner or Bancroft, either.
After all, the absence of Australia's leading three fast bowlers - Starc, Cummings and Hazelwood from the English tour - is solely through injury, and not a decision taken by the ACB to protect them English crowds.
They, the bowlers, would have known the ball was being tampered with during the Ashes and said nothing - they got away with it.
Once the cheats were finally caught, their mighty quicks said nothing and hid in the background: really noble of them!

Mark, I'm starting to worry a bit about you, do you think that you may be taking life just a bit too seriously ?

Fixed that for you, old sport.

Darragh McA is so desperate it's embarrassing.

He's like a mental bird you shag once when pissed and then have to blacklist multiple numbers that she's trying to call you on and occasionally find her waiting outside your house until you have no choice but to put out a restraining order.

Exactly; every Country playing the game has been guilty at some point.

Using a digging metaphor does not really help Truckies cause, because that is exactly how Atherton's pocket came to be full of soil back in 94.