Summer transfer thread | Page 78 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Last word from me on the current cricket.

I don't watch IPL and big bash is not cricket, never was and never will be.

I feel better now.

Surely Watford still have plenty of time to sign another keeper?

They clearly don't want Pantillimon. Just because their choice hasn't happened doesn't mean they won't go for someone new.

This will delay rather than 100% kill the move I would imagine

Nikola Vukcevik is the latest to be linked on twitter via the A Bola Portuguese newspaper that has been pretty reliable in the past.

Montenegrin defensive midfielder, 26, another Mendes client.

Has played 81 times for Braga, including 30 last season (most of their games) scoring 2 goals. Looks decent

Some of these rumours need to start turning into a reality. 6 weeks to the new season so we really need to get a shift on with moving players out and getting what we need in.

Not that I am impatient...
Think the biggest problem is Bash - those that have been told they're not wanted will not be in a hurry to find a new club especially if they are still contracted and on our pay roll.

Surely Watford still have plenty of time to sign another keeper?

They clearly don't want Pantillimon. Just because their choice hasn't happened doesn't mean they won't go for someone new.

This will delay rather than 100% kill the move I would imagine

Agreed - absolutely ridiculous!!!!

How would you feel if you was Pantillimon - pissed about all summer then called up for first match of the season because they can't sort out a keeper?

The latest name doing the rounds is Nicola Vukcevic, a Defensive Midfielder/Montenegran war lord, currently playing for Braga in Portugal, who just happens to be represented by some geezer called Mendes - bit of a pattern developing here!

This one is being reported in our second favourite Portuguese newspaper, O Bola.

Looks like he could be a replacement for Colback; he gets a very good write up, which extols the virtues of his positional play, his tackling which is on the ferocious side, and excellent range of passing.

An absolute steal at 4.5m.

1529585100409.png

The latest name doing the rounds is Nicola Vukcevic, a Defensive Midfielder/Montenegran war lord, currently playing for Braga in Portugal, who just happens to be represented by some geezer called Mendes - bit of a pattern developing here!

This one is being reported in our second favourite Portuguese newspaper, O Bola.

Looks like he could be a replacement for Colback; he gets a very good write up, which extols the virtues of his positional play, his tackling which is on the ferocious side, and excellent range of passing.

An absolute steal at 4.5m.

View attachment 27559
Erm... Go up about four posts.

You heard it here first folks

One of the comments translated:

Sotkio 06-06-2018 10:23
Like George and a super agent, you will be able to choose between Nottingham - club for guys of Panties of life - or wolverhampton, club for great players, like the traitor mor.

:grinning:

One of the comments translated:

Sotkio 06-06-2018 10:23
Like George and a super agent, you will be able to choose between Nottingham - club for guys of Panties of life - or wolverhampton, club for great players, like the traitor mor.

:grinning:

"Guys of Panties"

Owd Apollyon is known all across Europe.

I would someone who has been playing that many games for Braga would be a very good player in this division.

Would he get a work permit though? Don't think Montenegro are in the world's Top 50, or does it not matter now where people are from now the Brexit wheels are in motion?

Immigration open to all.