Summer transfer thread | Page 79 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Rumour from Glasgow is they are prepared to pay the £600k we were originally asking for Cummings but we now want £1m for him.

I thought they were arguing about paying the £600k so not sure how true it is.

Rumour from Glasgow is they are prepared to pay the £600k we were originally asking for Cummings but we now want £1m for him.

I thought they were arguing about paying the £600k so not sure how true it is.

My understanding was the loan fee and transfer fee cost £1 million

My understanding was the loan fee and transfer fee cost £1 million
Oh right I thought any loan fee would have been paid at the beginning and was part of the £600k. If AK doesn’t want him we should just do what we have to and cut our losses.

The latest name doing the rounds is Nicola Vukcevic, a Defensive Midfielder/Montenegran war lord, currently playing for Braga in Portugal, who just happens to be represented by some geezer called Mendes - bit of a pattern developing here!

This one is being reported in our second favourite Portuguese newspaper, O Bola.

Looks like he could be a replacement for Colback; he gets a very good write up, which extols the virtues of his positional play, his tackling which is on the ferocious side, and excellent range of passing.

An absolute steal at 4.5m.

View attachment 27559
Can’t read Portuguese, but where did you get 4.5m from? Thought it was 15.

That was against the Saffers; they did not need to cheat against the Poms

Allegedly! They said they didn’t, but then again they also said it was just a sun glasses case, then it was a bit of tape with dirt on it, then (“ oops, we’ve been caught on tv”) it was sandpaper. I think I know what I choose to believe

Last edited:
Allegedly! They said they didn’t, but then again they also said it was just a sun glasses case, then it was a bit of tape with dirt on it, then (“ oops, we’ve been caught on tv”) it was sandpaper. I think I know what I choose to believe

What the fuck do you mean allegedly?

Judging by what you posted you are the one making the allegations, unfounded ones at that.

The "caught on TV" is the give away bit; the only thing that they were caught doing by the TV cameras in the games against England was take a load of wickets and score a load of runs.

England have some previous on the cheating front; remember Michael Atherton in 1994?

No, I bet you fucking don't!

Would you like to discuss all of the cheating that Team Sky have been engaged in, or doesn't that count?