Summer transfer thread | Page 82 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Think you may find that I had mentioned that weeks ago and also ggave a comparison on scoring records betweem Marriott & Grant & comparative values!

We favour a permanent transfer & Counteh have been told the price too!

Sorry forgot to add (or actually repeat)..... there is also scope for the swap deal PLUS a further season long loan for another player - with a 'balancing fee' - in the undisclosed scenario.

Grant wants first team football, as do some of our other youngsters - when we 'enquired' about Marriott, Posh (like other clubs) know we have players to offload - loan and permanent.

Counteh need to be careful of burning bridges.

I'm still not totally convinced that we are still after Marriott, but at the right price - he is a decent signing - just not convinced he fits the bill for the type of striker we are after.

Should be lots of players moving on soon!

Sorry forgot to add (or actually repeat)..... there is also scope for the swap deal PLUS a further season long loan for another player - with a 'balancing fee' - in the undisclosed scenario.

Grant wants first team football, as do some of our other youngsters - when we 'enquired' about Marriott, Posh (like other clubs) know we have players to offload - loan and permanent.

Counteh need to be careful of burning bridges.

I'm still not totally convinced that we are still after Marriott, but at the right price - he is a decent signing - just not convinced he fits the bill for the type of striker we are after.

Should be lots of players moving on soon!

After the other night there could be some Argentinian players becoming available

We have not amended the fee agreed at the time of the loan, with permanent signing option!
That’s what I thought - that they were quibbling the fee but we were holding firm but the Rangers fans seem to think it’s us that are being awkward. Selective thinking at its best!

really exciting signings lads. well done to the club this is brilliant.

I hope they do the business. big money moves but the 3 players aren't exactly proven established performers just yet. this is dias 6th club as a pro and hes only 21 . cant wait for the opening games.

really exciting signings lads. well done to the club this is brilliant.

I hope they do the business. big money moves but the 3 players aren't exactly proven established performers just yet. this is dias 6th club as a pro and hes only 21 . cant wait for the opening games.
He could just need a full season at the right club which is what I am hoping but alternatively he could have lots of talent but no brains to know how to apply in which case I am glad it’s omly a loan with option.

Did everyone watch the same video as me? Other than the opening goal, were there any good bits? They replayed several terrible misses three times. I thought it was a joke..?

articles from fiorentina fans basically say he is very talented but brainless.

still, he made a lot of appearances for a team who finished 8th in serie A at the age of 21.

He'll get slated for that here.
Good luck to him though. Obviously, I hope he's a massive success but the evidence doesn't support that projection.

Think you may find that I had mentioned that weeks ago and also ggave a comparison on scoring records betweem Marriott & Grant & comparative values!

We favour a permanent transfer & Counteh have been told the price too!

Yes I PMd several about months ago

Surely from the Darragh McAnthony school of negotiations there is a deal to be done shame but we must value Jorge at just under £5 million to keep prices real!!!!!!!

Calciomercato in Italy are suggesting there’s a good chance Fiorentina will look to somehow get rid of the duo, with Dias, described as ‘excelling in wasting counter-attacks and in his numerous failed dribbles’,

dont want to be seen as negative on things because im genuinely excited. just posting facts on what to expect rather than the norm that every signing must be brilliant with no faults hopefully this lad will tear up the league. only a month between himself and Ollie burke.

Calciomercato in Italy are suggesting there’s a good chance Fiorentina will look to somehow get rid of the duo, with Dias, described as ‘excelling in wasting counter-attacks and in his numerous failed dribbles’,

dont want to be seen as negative on things because im genuinely excited. just posting facts on what to expect rather than the norm that every signing must be brilliant with no faults hopefully this lad will tear up the league. only a month between himself and Ollie burke.

This is a relatively harmless punt. Nothing more. Probably as much about returning a favour to Mendes as anything else.

I would worry about any player from Italy in our division but there's always a chance he'll tear it up here.

from what I see on twitter. he is hugely rated in Portugal. speed and dribbling ability...something we have badly missed.