Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

I was just talking about robey's social club today with my better half. Used to go there with my dad. Kids weren't allowed on the snooker tables but we used to play bar billiards instead. You don't see that around anymore!

White Horse at Burnham Deepdale, North Norfolk. Had the delight in showing my Grandchildren how to play , Simon who was 4 struggled because the q was too long for him and couldn't hit the white ! Happy days.

I was just talking about robey's social club today with my better half. Used to go there with my dad. Kids weren't allowed on the snooker tables but we used to play bar billiards instead. You don't see that around anymore!
There's a table in a working man's club on the way out of York to the racecourse. We always call there for a game and a cheap pint (something we clearly won't get once we get in the racecourse :eek:). I'd never played it until a couple of years back when we went in it.

The Gardener's Rest in Kelham Island, Sheffield has a bar billiards table too. Cracking set of pubs around there (the above mentioned, Kelham Island Tavern and The Fat Cat) for any ale drinkers. Kelham Island brewery is there unsurprisingly, and kingfishers can be spotted along the River Don there.

The Gardener's Rest in Kelham Island, Sheffield has a bar billiards table too. Cracking set of pubs around there (the above mentioned, Kelham Island Tavern and The Fat Cat) for any ale drinkers. Kelham Island brewery is there unsurprisingly, and kingfishers can be spotted along the River Don there.
Riders on the storm, nice pint.

Sounds like a lovely place to visit one day !

True. Even though I'm not a big drinker I like going for a pint either before or after the game, or having a drink while listening to BBC Lincs coverage.
I think it soothes the nerves.

I think I owe you a pint Riiiiik when it all starts up again