WW3? | Page 116 | Vital Football

WW3?

LOL, my point earlier is proven. Biden cannot win.

Biden is also giving migrants more options on how they can legally stay. He isn't keeping them in cages. He releases them into the community whilst waiting for their case to be heard.

Nobody wants illegal immigration. Despite the best efforts of Republicans to paint it so, Democrats aren't all for allowing illegals to stay. It's about a fair system, where genuine asylum seekers get their case heard, and are treated humanely whilst doing so.

Biden has invested money in the court system that deals with these cases, which means cases can be dealt with more quickly. It's the humane way to deal with this. Trump just tried to ignore the problem, leaving people incarcerated for years. The viewpoint was that by doing this it would deter people from actually even trying. It didn't.
Or in some peoples eyes Biden can't lose.

Yes precisely, the article quotes 74000 when Biden was in his first year, as opposed to more than 100,000 in Trump's last year. The figures reference the Biden years set against previous years back to 2008.
"MPI, while generally pro-immigration,"
The above line is from the actual article you linked, and I get that it's aims are to be unbiased, but as the piece says they are generally pro immigration.
Very difficult to find someone who doesn't have an axe to grind.

But that's only undocumented immigrants. Many of them have documents, and apply legally for asylum. Biden is getting them processed much faster, and hence deportations have doubled.

Trump's answer was to defund the courts, and try and block the border, which didn't work.

I understand the piece I gave you is pro-immigration, which is why the criticisms of Biden within it are still interesting. However, it does go into great detail on how much ground Biden has made.

And all this ignores the role Harris is playing, which I'm betting nobody here knows about.

Or in some peoples eyes Biden can't lose.

When he screwed up Afghanistan I was the first to call him out on it. If he makes mistakes, I will always do so.

Some here never even gave him a chance, and are commenting based on incomplete knowledge. Would it surprise you to here that Fox News ran an article a few weeks back celebrating Biden's accomplishments?

This has exposed the French and the krauts for the absolute shitbags they are, pathetic nations and they should just go and pull out of NATO all together. Neither want Ukraine to succeed here.

Russian media is reporting that the UK is on the brink of cannibalism because of the food shortages.:hmmm:

I read they quoted a Jeremy Clarkson article in whichever paper he writes for, where he said in typical clarkson fashion the next stage is eating your neighbours.

It just shows how easily things can be taken out of context when in a different language and culture of humour, as we know Russians have no sense of humour. Which works both ways with what some loose lipped Tories might want to say to look all tough as they try and navigate through scandal after scandal, potentially putting their foot in it in terms of an escalation

I read they quoted a Jeremy Clarkson article in whichever paper he writes for, where he said in typical clarkson fashion the next stage is eating your neighbours.

It just shows how easily things can be taken out of context when in a different language and culture of humour, as we know Russians have no sense of humour. Which works both ways with what some loose lipped Tories might want to say to look all tough as they try and navigate through scandal after scandal, potentially putting their foot in it in terms of an escalation
Ha ha mate, I did'nt know that. It popped up on my MSN news feed but gave the one line that I posted.

still should of been done 2 months sooner

And his ex and kids - but still ruins my joke I think. I'm still amazed Ukraine have held out the way they have - as unpalatable as it might be, we have to be into compromise here as most of the areas Russia has 'won' have been decimated anyway from what I can tell.

Ukraine come out as winners and strong, Putin takes his token 'special operation' victory - the move away from gas has to continue and whilst the door shouldn't be closed to Russia (or China et al) but it has to be more mutually beneficial than the previous attempt where we bolstered their economy, becoming reliant in the process and western private companies just gained profit.