World Cup thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

World Cup thread

A superb opening pundit line up.

Lineker, Shearer / Scotty, Ashley Williams

Great shade balance. Nice 50/50 ratio. Just as they want us to imagine the country to be.

It's simply embarrassing at this point how they keep wheeling out Alex Scott, and she is utterly oblivious to it. Just keeps snaffling the cash, depriving many other pundits (and presenters) of opportunities.
Just missing Eddie Izzard for me.

Ade Adepitan for special guest appearances and we've got a full set.

I hope they realise that all they can achieve is raising awareness among our own people about the issues in Qatar and other Islamic countries.

If they really think they're going to influence change in these countries that is hilarious and demonstrates their naivety.

Well bets are on fantasy footy team is done (all rushed at last min as usual) so let’s settle down to wall to wall footy for the next 10 days as there’s fook all else on to watch
gone for a draw in this one on a permed acca from 1st 6 group games

And co commentating, for some reason, is Dion Dublin!

Maybe he's identifying as Ecuadorian....

Corruption rears its head on the pitch after 3 minutes! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ecuador goal disallowed for literally nothing.

Whaaat??????????? Cheating to get the world cup.......cheating playing in it too?!

Does anyone know why that was disallowed?

Looking forward to the half time analysis of the disallowed goal (if the Qatari's allow it)
Poor offside decision but still not as poor as Lundy's at Spurs a few years ago Germaine.:whistle: In other important World Cup news ENGLAND will take the knee before the start of our opening game v Iran. UTB

Poor offside decision but still not as poor as Lundy's at Spurs a few years ago Germaine.:whistle: In other important World Cup news ENGLAND will take the knee before the start of our opening game v Iran. UTB

Wonderful news Rod - I feel better about watching it all now :LOL:

England to take the knee before the Iran game. I think that puts the final nail in the coffin for me. I have no interest in this World Cup apart from watching Ndiaye. The whole thing is a total sham and joke.