World Cup 2018 | Page 42 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018

Hmm the south american super powers do not look up to much judging
what I am watching at the moment and after Argentina last night.

If it is it's news to me?

Once again, in the spirit of goodwill to fellow Villans I feel the need to mediate (thats twice in two days).

As some of our more sensitive posters are involved in a discussion regarding the most appropriate way to address one another informally, I would like to offer some alternatives to the clearly way too familiar c**p.
If in doubt, try one of these;

mate
matey
pal
geezer
dude
sweetheart
lovey
me duck
flower
petal

alternatively you could try

pratt
shit
dipshit
bollox
fuckwit
shithead

Think that covers it-please choose carefully so as not to offend

Once again, in the spirit of goodwill to fellow Villans I feel the need to mediate (thats twice in two days).

As some of our more sensitive posters are involved in a discussion regarding the most appropriate way to address one another informally, I would like to offer some alternatives to the clearly way too familiar c**p.
If in doubt, try one of these;

mate
matey
pal
geezer
dude
sweetheart
lovey
me duck
flower
petal

alternatively you could try

pratt
shit
dipshit
bollox
fuckwit
shithead

Think that covers it-please choose carefully so as not to offend

PS I forgot buddy and ****

Neymar reinventing the phrase - going down like a sack of potatoes.

Fair play Ref but where's the booking?

VAR gets it right c**p. They have to sort out the consistency though. The more petulant Brazil get, the less likely they are to inspire any sympathy. Costa Rica riding their luck but fair play to them.

Neymar reinventing the phrase - going down like a sack of potatoes.

Fair play Ref but where's the booking?
Where's the booking and why the fuck did he give it in the first place he was standing right in front of it.Pretty sure somebody must have shouted in his lug to review it.

Can't even really credit VAR for that one, Ref gave it but looked to signal he was going to review a touch too quickly for VAR to have said 'look at it' for me. I think he called the pen to pause, so he could check himself if anything.

In which case, top man - wish more of them were like him.

Brazil do my tits in to be honest. Hype and dive.

Can't even really credit VAR for that one, Ref gave it but looked to signal he was going to review a touch too quickly for VAR to have said 'look at it' for me. I think he called the pen to pause, so he could check himself if anything.

In which case, top man - wish more of them were like him.

Brazil do my tits in to be honest. Hype and dive.
Either that or as soon as he blew he knew he would get pelters because it really was an embarrassing decision or should I have put this in the conspiracy thread.

Yup, bit more riding on it so more caution comes in. Some decent moments though, guess we've just been treated a little so far.