World Cup 2018 | Page 44 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018

Fucks sake use the fucking VAR - stone wall penalty Mitrovic. What are they looking at? If not whoever holds first has committed a foul. One way or another it's an offence.

This is why I am quite a cynic of VAR. that's a stonewall penalty .
VAR officials should be announced pre game and we should also have a camera on them to see what the fuck they are playing at .

The more I think about VAR the more annoyed I get.
It's FIFA's Trojan Horse effectively and allows them to manipulate game changing moments .
We've all been had over

The more I think about VAR the more annoyed I get.
It's FIFA's Trojan Horse effectively and allows them to manipulate game changing moments .
We've all been had over
This I agree is the problem....the other game showed how it works perfectly, this one has shown it with all its flaws....VAR is supposed to be proactive at the WC - they should've instantly been in touch with the Ref and not given him an option but to review it.

Exactly Mike, so where's the footage from within the VAR bunker for that double rugby tackle on Mitrovic ?? WTF were they doing in there , playing COD ?

Var is bullshit chap, they will be wedging in advertising between decisions next, utter horse shit and next we will have wild card places into the champions league for the cash cows that can't qualify, makes me want to cough up a fur ball.
As an aside I also use the word bab when referring to a female in a plesent manner.

Newcastle would be mental to sell Mitrovic.

23 and improving the whole time, he could develop into a real top striker.

Bloody hell I thought he was 33 ! Never realised he was a young player .
Absolute tank of a player , reminds me of Kevin Davies the way he bullies centre backs and hold the ball up .

So far and on the whole, with very few exceptions, this World Cup has been decidedly piss poor.
We have seen a lot negative defensive blockades against some of the big nations but that's ok football does have contrasting styles and why should teams be open and expansive when playing Germany, Spain and co, they have to play to their own strengths.

The worst thing so far about this World cup is the hit and miss VAR system, pathetic rolling and diving by some, the cynical grappling, the constant stoppage of play for little niggly fouls, too many Penalty kicks and the shoeing in of female pundits and commentators just to show how diverse we all are.
Other than that i've enjoyed it. :toot:

So far and on the whole, with very few exceptions, this World Cup has been decidedly piss poor.

I don't think it's been that bad. There has been some naff games but there is at every World Cup. There has been a lot of exciting games too, and not from the kind of teams you'd expect.

Platt-i, 100% agree regarding female pundits and commentators. Really deflates the whole experience. I hope they don't make it past the group stages .