World Cup 2018 | Page 32 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018

Had high hopes for Carlos when he arrived at Villa. Don't think the unprofessional, lazy bunch of money grabbers called team mates helped much. Went from an excellent 2014 World Cup to a pile of shit. Was looking forward to seeing how he got on. Shame his World Cup is probably done. How many games does he miss?

Had high hopes for Carlos when he arrived at Villa. Don't think the unprofessional, lazy bunch of money grabbers called team mates helped much. Went from an excellent 2014 World Cup to a pile of shit. Was looking forward to seeing how he got on. Shame his World Cup is probably done. How many games does he miss?
I'm guessing all three group for deliberate handball.

Happens so often doesn't it though, great World Cup, gets signed and looks like they've never played the game before.

I was on about the speed, I'd have shot myself if I'd have let that in lol It was meant though, I'll give him that - banked on them jumping.

Yes, I would suggest that the problem was more to do with the club rather than a player who has played 85 times for Columbia. Who in international terms are not exactly minnows.