World Cup 2018 | Page 11 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018

I don't know what team I've drawn in the pub draw. The bloke in charge won't tell me. I think he's been studying Villa's methods of business.

Yes it will the biggest World Cup ever. A tremendous tournament. Certainly better than when Clinton was president!

Unfortunately JPA, Mr Trump will not be president in 2026, so I don't know how big or tremendous it will be. But hey, the final is supposedly going to be at MetLife stadium which is only about 20 minutes from me, so not all bad

As long as he doesn't mess around with the Constitution to remove the two-term limit!! :eek!:

I know we were dumb enough to allow him to be elected, but I don't think there should be any worry of that happening. Well, I hope that's the case.

Honestly nothing surprises me at this point. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Tony sold Villa to the Donald tomorrow, then we would for sure biggest club ever, a tremendous club with a tremendous future, the best club in the world

I know we were dumb enough to allow him to be elected, but I don't think there should be any worry of that happening. Well, I hope that's the case.

Honestly nothing surprises me at this point. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Tony sold Villa to the Donald tomorrow, then we would for sure biggest club ever, a tremendous club with a tremendous future, the best club in the world

And there might be a shiny new hotel in B6!!

Well, today is the day it all starts and I for one am looking forward to it all.

I wouldn't mind seeing camera's panning over to Putin sitting in the stadium at the opening game watching Saudi Arabia beat Russia!

Good luck to Gareth and the lads.

I am trying to get enthusiastic about the World Cup for my daughters as this will be the first World Cup they will remember. I will endeavour to get them interested lets hope the football lives upto it. If England play their usual standard I dont fancy my chances much of getting them into footy.

200w.webp

Robbie Williams is singing at the opening ceremony !!!!