World Cup 2018 | Page 108 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018

VAR has its uses Maradonnas hand ball Henrys hand ball Lampards goal against Germany. Do not think VAR is the problem more the folk using it.

All of the England players play in the Premier League and have never played in a top class team abroad. The players in the other teams have played in the leagues of one or more countries. I wonder if this gives them an advantage over our players, having experience of a greater variety of footballing cultures.

Yep of course he'll be hounded out if he has bad results , that happens to all managers. Get it that he's trying to play like Pep but he really hasn't got the players to do it . Probably never will have .
Emphasis should have been on “few” there in my comment 57.

VAR has its uses Maradonnas hand ball Henrys hand ball Lampards goal against Germany. Do not think VAR is the problem more the folk using it.

Lampards would have been picked up with goal line technology and as the other two were attackers not defenders I'm thinking they wouldn't have even been reviewed as they were not penalty decisions.
I agree the clowns using it that are the problem , but we don't want a situation like we have in cricket where the umpire can't make a decision on a stumping or run out without reviewing it these days even when the player is yards out .

I'm not quite sure when handball become handball and not deliberate handball . It's still supposed to be deliberate handball right ? I wouldn't want any of those decisions against my team that's for sure .

Maradona's was terrible but the one against Croatia was just as ridiculous for the opposite reasons , he watched it went back again hesitated then gave a ferking Pen complete joke . He in doubt which he was he should have given a corner

All of the England players play in the Premier League and have never played in a top class team abroad. The players in the other teams have played in the leagues of one or more countries. I wonder if this gives them an advantage over our players, having experience of a greater variety of footballing cultures.

I dont think so many of the top nations have a strong domestic core, Italians rarely play outside of Italy. Ireland has the reverse issue and its a pretty sad state of affairs but not uncommon for a lot of nations.

But Neymar was shit too.

So if you're going to choose between 2 shit players at least choose the one who got to the semi's and scored the most goals.

Oh and as for Ashley Young. Comical.

Neymar was indeed shite . Not condoning him being in the side at all. Neither should be in.

Wonder if it has ever happened that the golden boot winner hasn't made team of tbe tournament .

He was awful. Every team we played against knew what to do... give it to the left winger and cross to the far post, where 99 times out of 100 their attacker beat Young in the air.

Lampards would have been picked up with goal line technology and as the other two were attackers not defenders I'm thinking they wouldn't have even been reviewed as they were not penalty decisions.
I agree the clowns using it that are the problem , but we don't want a situation like we have in cricket where the umpire can't make a decision on a stumping or run out without reviewing it these days even when the player is yards out .

I'm not quite sure when handball become handball and not deliberate handball . It's still supposed to be deliberate handball right ? I wouldn't want any of those decisions against my team that's for sure .

Maradona's was terrible but the one against Croatia was just as ridiculous for the opposite reasons , he watched it went back again hesitated then gave a ferking Pen complete joke . He in doubt which he was he should have given a corner

57, in cricket, it is either the batting or, fielding team that call for the video umpire to be called into play. Each side have three decision queries per innings. If they lose their query they then have one less they are able to make. If the query is upheld they still have three.