World Cup 2018 | Page 107 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018

Croatia really unlucky to be behind but as I'm supporting France in this one I couldn't care less.

The keepers in this game have been crap.

The Croatian keeper hasn't even dived for the last two goals.

And like I say to the plastic spuds fans at work Lloris is shit .

This is a good game for a final and as much as it pains me to say the World Cup generally has been a success with good crowds, grounds, and pitch's......Even if they did buy it with some brown envelopes:grinning:

Nope might have been worse than Croatia but oh well great world cup and kept my mind occupied instead of on the shitfest at Villa all the time.

I said a few weeks ago the problem with VAR is in certain circumstances nothing incidents get over analysed to the point the ref ends up convincing themselves they have to make the decision.

It was exactly that the type of decision that gets reinforced the more you view. My initial reaction was no but then you start going in slow motion and it looks like he moves his hand toward it.

It really was just natural momentum and the ref having last second looking at it again should have realised he was making a poor choice. Surely second guessing as you've up your mind would be the alarm bell.