Wigan | Page 6 | Vital Football

Wigan

Wigan's takeover has to be verified by the EFL and its Owners' and Directors' Test, and also provide evidence of funds in a set format, which is what has (so far) prevented the takeover at Morecambe.

Very strange that this has flown so far under the radar that no one has any clue as to the identity of the prospective owners.

This is a rumour at the minute, but it gets better...apparently the person(s) behind the Wigan takeover are the same ones who tried to buy Morecambe - the 20 year old soft drink guy!

Would it surprise any of us if the EFL allow some other dodgy geezers to take over
At Wigan. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
I wonder how many people who own small businesses in Wigan got stung last time they went tits up have been stung again this time? Perhaps when the new owners take over they can try for an hatrick and sting these people again. That is if these poor sods are still in business.
The EFL are just as guilty as the crooks who have owned Wigan for allowing this all to happen.

Allegedly of course!

Who from Wigan, looked at 20 year-old Sarbjot Johal and thought, he looks like a man with an 8 figure sum to invest in us?

He own two drinks companies, one of which has not sold one single unit of drink in the UK.

There are 3 (three) employees registered across both companies.

He has total fixed assets of less than £250k...on both companies.

I nearly p!ssed myself laughing.
They really do deserve everything they get...and let's hope that's fast tracked to the North West Counties league as soon as possible.

The first tranche of June wages is now 4 days overdue. Clock is ticking to the next 4 point deduction......