What's gone wrong with Harry... | Page 5 | Vital Football

What's gone wrong with Harry...

I agree and on current form we should switch to 433 with Son, Moura and Lamela up front and Winks, Amos and Eriksen in MF....it would give us pace and fluidity which is badly missing at present.

Poch ain't got the bollocks to do that unfortunately. Son, Moura and Lamela could definitely work I think, 3 decent finishers so I can't see us struggling with goals between those 3.

I was all for Kane playing but it's now clear to see he needs a few weeks off, I hope he gets it. He wont though

I agree that Poch has shown no balls at all so far this season. I said before it started that the likes of Amos and the other kid who were outstanding in the pre-season games would disappear from sight as soon as the season began and they have....the folk lore definition of madness is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results..maybe Poch doesn’t know that.

I know that it is a steep learning curve for the youngsters but even if it costs us a few games (which I don’t think it would) it would be worth it for the rest of the season.....they couldn’t be any worse than Dier and Dembele were on Saturday.

It has to happen, he's playing at 80% and for him and for us, that doesn't cut it - Poch has to find the balls to do it.

Total rest or just spending time on the bench? That's the question.

I'd be tempted to tell him he's travelling and on the bench for Inter. With the Brighton, Watford cup and Huddersfield games, that is when he could get a total rest for the rest of Sep. As we move to October, I'd tell him to focus on the Barca game, the England competitive games and the City game at the end of the month. The Cardiff and West Ham games he'll probably be on the bench or playing, depending on his recuperation.

With someone like Kane, I think you need to map it out with him and set the expectations now. He probably won't like it, but will appreciate the transparency if it's done up front.

Also, such a shame that we've had to wait for Son to return because Llorente just isn't up to the task. He didn't exactly help his cause by just walking around in the last friendly against Girona and then got the hook.

It has to happen, he's playing at 80% and for him and for us, that doesn't cut it - Poch has to find the balls to do it.

From what I’ve seen he’s alreasy said he’s playing tomorrow.

The bloke won’t drop him, it’s like AVB dropping Bale.